More brilliance from Eddie Bravo! Pedophiles killed Chester/Cornell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak Bravoese nor do I mean to give validity to anything Bravo says that is not related to Jiu Jitsu, but I think Bravo is SPECULATING that Cornell and Bennington were killed because they were trying to STOP pedophiles. I believe that Bravo think there is a Mafia of rich, high powered pedophiles with an assassin squad that wacks anyone who gets in the way of their agenda.

This is the part that I wonder.

Let's say you make a new iPhone app and sell it to Facebook for 40 million dollars. You spend 10 million investing in a record company and get to make artistic decisions. Let's say you do all that, and you're a pedo.

How do you come out about it and find the pedo ring? Do you just kinda walk around at cocktail parties asking where the Illuminati hangs out?

This is the part that I wonder.

Let's say you make a new iPhone app and sell it to Facebook for 40 million dollars. You spend 10 million investing in a record company and get to make artistic decisions. Let's say you do all that, and you're a pedo.

How do you come out about it and find the pedo ring? Do you just kinda walk around at cocktail parties asking where the Illuminati hangs out?

Secret handshake?

I have no idea, but I am willing to bet that Bravo has an "answer" to that question.

For anyone who was even considering taking @eembach seriously, he is currently exposing himself as a Holocaust denier in the War Room.

I've listened to Eddie for multiple reasons a long time. Something has legitimately changed
He has a huge string of supporters on his social media feeding into his ego. Dude is actually blocking any naysayers, flat earth deniers, etc off of his social media.

Trying to pass this off as mental illness is preemptive. He's just dumb as fuck. The fact that he's in a position of influence and around kids should be alarming.

For anyone who was even considering taking @eembach seriously, he is currently exposing himself as a Holocaust denier in the War Room.

Holcaust is a hoax, hundreds of thousands of Jews died and that was horrible, and atrocities were committed by both sides, including the targeting of civilians by the allies and fire bombing of Germany and Japan, but in your little narrow world that probably never happened just six million Jews died.

Holcaust is a hoax, hundreds of thousands of Jews died and that was horrible, and atrocities were committed by both sides, including the targeting of civilians by the allies and fire bombing of Germany and Japan, but in your little narrow world that probably never happened just six million Jews died.
You understand that all the other atrocities committed, including the firebombing of civilians by the Allies is talked about and a matter of public record right?

The only one atrocity during that war people.. I mean scum like you.. try to deny is the Holocaust

You understand that all the other atrocities committed, including the firebombing of civilians by the Allies is talked about and a matter of public record right?

The only one atrocity during that war people.. I mean scum like you.. try to deny is the Holocaust

Scum like you don't understand the brainwashing involved in weighing a fictional story higher than the hundreds of thousands of civilians that weren't Jewish and killed by the heroic Allies.

You just don't get the big picture.

Holocaust is a hoax.

Scum like you don't understand the brainwashing involved in weighing a fictional story higher than the hundreds of thousands of civilians that weren't Jewish and killed by the heroic Allies.

Holocaust is a hoax.

1/10 read a newspaper, nerd.

Holocaust is a hoax.

There is nothing fictional about the holocaust.

The French government while under the thump of the Nazis sent police officers to school to pick the French Jews kids and out them in train to the death camp.

It is matter of public record.

Lot of older people tried to deny it and said it is bs....because to be honest.... It is pretty embrassing to do that to your own citizen.

Holocaust is a hoax.
So.. because you are both stupid and got a shifty education.. finally finding out about allied civilian firebombing and blockades, communist purges and famines and so on when you were older makes you think the holocaust was a hoax..

So because you are incapable of the mental flexibility that human history is grey, good and bad guys very rarely exist and because you have the mental maturity of a 5 year old you believe something only scum believe

You're probably so stupid that the concept of being able to criticize the way Israel treats Palestinians and at the same time acknowledge the Holocaust, expulsions, and pogroms happened. Which lets you understand "why" Israel acts the way it does but doesn't "justify" it makes your poor lil head hurt

Can you guys stop engaging him? Lol. He's clearly trolling. If he legitimately believes that the holocaust was a hoax then more power to him

So.. because you are both stupid and got a shifty education.. finally finding out about allied civilian firebombing and blockades, communist purges and famines and so on when you were older makes you think the holocaust was a hoax..

So because you are incapable of the mental flexibility that human history is grey, good and bad guys very rarely exist and because you have the mental maturity of a 5 year old you believe something only scum believe

You're probably so stupid that the concept of being able to criticize the way Israel treats Palestinians and at the same time acknowledge the Holocaust, expulsions, and pogroms happened. Which lets you understand "why" Israel acts the way it does but doesn't "justify" it makes your poor lil head hurt

Maybe i did get a shifty education, I learned about all that stuff at the same time, all common knowledge.

Holocaust was hoax, go into the thread in the war room and read through it, I laid it out plainly.

You're the type of scum that knows enough to see my points are legitimate and can't refute them but lack the balls and gall to actually stand up for the truth instead you would stay in the comfort of your socially reinforced conditioning and try to silence dissenters from the tales and myths of your culture.

I'm sorry I lack the impressive intelligence you wield.

Can you guys stop engaging him? Lol. He's clearly trolling. If he legitimately believes that the holocaust was a hoax then more power to him

These are the types that would have people jailed for thought crimes and think it makes sense to have laws against holocaust denial as if denying something that is established fact would ever be illegal.

There is nothing fictional about the holocaust.

The French government while under the thump of the Nazis sent police officers to school to pick the French Jews kids and out them in train to the death camp.

It is matter of public record.

Lot of older people tried to deny it and said it is bs....because to be honest.... It is pretty embrassing to do that to your own citizen.

I lived at the the town's lycee (highschool) when I lived in France. During the war it was converted into a Nazi headquarter.

Anyway some of the students there were sent to Auschwitz and gassed.

Their names are on a plaque in the main hallway of the school.

I lived at the the town's lycee (highschool) when I lived in France. During the war it was converted into a Nazi headquarter.

Anyway some of the students there were sent to Auschwitz and gassed.

Their names are on a plaque in the main hallway of the school.

Yep.

I am old enough to have met one of the survivor.

They tattoed a serial number on his arm.

Eembach is the human embodiment of why conspiracy theory assholes are so dangerous. Uneducated retards will buy into this bull shit that throws evidence, facts, reason, and logic out the window, and put ridiculous assumptions ahead of everything else. When Eisenhower, Patton, and Bradley were at the liberation of Ohrdruf concentration camp, Eisenhower insisted on getting the ruins, and the piles of dead bodies on film, because he said some day some crackpot is going to deny this ever happened.

Eembach please take your anti American, anti-government, and anti-Semitic rants back to the war room this is not the time or place for this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back