More brilliance from Eddie Bravo! Pedophiles killed Chester/Cornell!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I'm kinda lost, you clearly have a deep interest and fascination with Eddie and are complimenting him while shitting on him, and saying you have a higher opinion of Alex Jones... but I'm sure everyone else but me gets it lol

And talk about assumptions, I think you packed in as many about me as you could there, what topic am I avoiding?
Go back and read, and I know so much about Eddie because of bjj and listening to the JRE. he himself puts his life story out there. And now I know you're just provoking me. I have stated multiple times I don't have a higher opinion of Alex Jones than Eddie Bravo, I just said at least Alex Jones doesn't make statements that he obviously believes then when called out pulls the "I was just kidding", "I'm crazy" or "look into it"

And yes lol. Given that I'm not retarded.. I can think a person has good aspects and bad ones, I know that is probably too complicated for you to understand

So you are either an idiot or provoking me. It's one or the other. Either one makes you a little bitch

to be helpful- the crazy part was where edgie brah Suggests there's a secret celebrity coven of kiddie diddlers and another secret group of musicians and famous people who are trying to thwart them and murder is on the table.

With all due respect to Bravo, who has amazing jiu jistu, his conspiracy theories are not only unsupported by any evidence what so ever, but they are irresponsible when you have many impressionable people in this world. If you want to defend his Jiu Jitsu ideology that's fine, but trying to legitimize his wacky conspiracy theories makes you look crazy.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Show us this pedophile assassin ring and I'll shut up, until that point you are just a dumb a sheep as anyone else. You are literally taking the words of a ranting lunatic at face value then calling everyone else sheep.

oh...sorry...I wasnt aware there were people still that clued out to the longstanding, ongoing, worldwide problem with pedophilia amongst the "elite" of the world

Go back and read, and I know so much about Eddie because of bjj and listening to the JRE. he himself puts his life story out there. And now I know you're just provoking me. I have stated multiple times I don't have a higher opinion of Alex Jones than Eddie Bravo, I just said at least Alex Jones doesn't make statements that he obviously believes then when called out pulls the "I was just kidding", "I'm crazy" or "look into it"

And yes lol. Given that I'm not retarded.. I can think a person has good aspects and bad ones, I know that is probably too complicated for you to understand

So you are either an idiot or provoking me. It's one or the other. Either one makes you a little bitch

Clearly I'm stoking your fire, I mean ultimately your whole point is you want to shit on Eddie so where exactly is a reasonable discussion supposed to fit in? You just want to go on about your personal opinions and interpretation of his behavior as if his persona isn't commonly known...

Given you are not retarded and I am apparently of inferior intelligence it seems odd to me that I can realize Eddie is just trying to represent an open minded and inclusive world view, and not just be a pussy too scared to stand apart from the crowd, that why I have respect for him because he knows random people like you will talk shit about him and hate on him but he still says the things he does publicly.

Anymore Eddie just makes me tired. I have two of his jiujitsu books and was following him on IG for quite a while. Had to stop about 6-8 months ago because I got so tired of seeing "flat earth" pics. Lately I've been avoiding any podcasts that involve him, and especially avoiding podcasts where he and Schuab are on together (because Schuab always seems hell-bent on getting Eddie riled up). I'm at the point where I'm thinking it might be time for Joe to have a talk w/Eddie similar to what he had when he was hoping for Brendan to retire ...
I was following him for a while. He is a decent jiu jitsu instructor and I really appreciate his EBI. That being said I was listening to him on a podcast a few months back I can't remember if it was Inside BJJ or another one but he went way off topic. He started talking about how Sandy Hook was fake and a false flag and some other crazy bullshit, i.e. Flat earth.

I had to turn it off. I was listening to hear about his EBI and Jiu jitsu. It's terrible.

Clearly I'm stoking your fire, I mean ultimately your whole point is you want to shit on Eddie so where exactly is a reasonable discussion supposed to fit in? You just want to go on about your personal opinions and interpretation of his behavior as if his persona isn't commonly known...

Given you are not retarded and I am apparently of inferior intelligence it seems odd to me that I can realize Eddie is just trying to represent an open minded and inclusive world view, and not just be a pussy too scared to stand apart from the crowd, that why I have respect for him because he knows random people like you will talk shit about him and hate on him but he still says the things he does publicly.
Ahhhh that's what is, because I stated one thing about a person, the person being your idol or hero that I found pathetic.. and because you are incapable of nuance and have to go to one extreme or the other you have kept making assumptions or trying to make my opinion of one thing Eddie does the sum of my total opinion of him..

I've been arguing with a genuine idiot.. shit

Ahhhh that's what is, because I stated one thing about a person, the person being your idol or hero that I found pathetic.. and because you are incapable of nuance and have to go to one extreme or the other you have kept making assumptions or trying to make my opinion of one thing Eddie does the sum of my total opinion of him..

I've been arguing with a genuine idiot.. shit

lol at this point man I have no idea what the argument is about or what you are actually trying to say. You just keep repeating that Eddie is pathetic while also saying you like him or something? I'm sorry I cant wade through your web of contradictions and confusion.

And the ironic comedy of you labeling him as my hero and idol as you then say I am going to an extreme and making assumptions is pretty rich...

lol at this point man I have no idea what the argument is about or what you are actually trying to say. You just keep repeating that Eddie is pathetic while also saying you like him or something? I'm sorry I cant wade through your web of contradictions and confusion.

And the ironic comedy of you labeling him as my hero and idol as you then say I am going to an extreme and making assumptions is pretty rich...
Like I've repeatedly said, I find the way Eddie presents his "beliefs" with built in cop outs is pathetic.. I like some of his ideas on bjj and techniques.. I'm sorry that such a concept is so hard for you to understand.. fuck twit

And well you could have fooled me lol. For I second I thought you might be Eddie

Like I've repeatedly said, I find the way Eddie presents his "beliefs" with built in cop outs is pathetic.. I like some of his ideas on bjj and techniques.. I'm sorry that such a concept is so hard for you to understand.. fuck twit

And well you could have fooled me lol. For I second I thought you might be Eddie

In time you may find that the ability to entertain a thought without accepting it is a sign of intelligence. Until then you may be bound to dogmatic religiosity and start fuming whenever someone presents an alternative viewpoint.

Would be pretty funny if I was Eddie though lol

In time you may find that the ability to entertain a thought without accepting it is a sign of intelligence. Until then you may be bound to dogmatic religiosity and start fuming whenever someone presents an alternative viewpoint.

Would be pretty funny if I was Eddie though lol
Entertaining stupidity or being naive About the way the world works is not a sign of intelligence. Nor is taking it taking multiple times to have it explained to you that it's possible to not like one aspect of a person but still like them overall. And I'm anything but dogmatic I just find that screeching conspiracy nuts makes actually exposing or dealing with the real bullshit next to impossible

Entertaining stupidity or being naive About the way the world works is not a sign of intelligence. Nor is taking it taking multiple times to have it explained to you that it's possible to not like one aspect of a person but still like them overall. And I'm anything but dogmatic I just find that screeching conspiracy nuts makes actually exposing or dealing with the real bullshit next to impossible

Well its interesting you kept yourself out of the actual discussion of facts surrounding "conspiracies" and stuck to only nit picking the aspects of someones character you aren't overly fond of. You basically led this conversation the whole time from whence you started raving about how pathetic it is for a guy to raise questions and explore alternative viewpoints whilst I was actually discussing factual matters so I don't see why you should have any complaints.

Cannabis smoking over several years can lead to psychosis. I wouldn't believe anything he says even about Jujitsu.

Well its interesting you kept yourself out of the actual discussion of facts surrounding "conspiracies" and stuck to only nit picking the aspects of someones character you aren't overly fond of. You basically led this conversation the whole time from whence you started raving about how pathetic it is for a guy to raise questions and explore alternative viewpoints whilst I was actually discussing factual matters so I don't see why you should have any complaints.
like I said I got sucked into an argument with a genuine idiot who is incapable of nuance and keeps ignoring what I'm actually saying

And no I don't consider things like flat earth to be "open minded". I consider them idiotic and a reflection of the education system among other things. The reason i haven't bothered to discuss them with you is because you are literally so stupid you can't understand the concept of someone disliking something a person does but still not disliking the actual person.

And on an anadoctal level, the people who constantly use the term "open minded" are either trying to get laid or argue for something stupid like flat earth.

I'm truly sorry most of this has gone over your head

like I said I got sucked into an argument with a genuine idiot who is incapable of nuance and keeps ignoring what I'm actually saying

And no I don't consider things like flat earth to be "open minded". I consider them idiotic and a reflection of the education system among other things. The reason i haven't bothered to discuss them with you is because you are literally so stupid you can't understand the concept of someone disliking something a person does but still not disliking the actual person.

And on an anadoctal level, the people who constantly use the term "open minded" are either trying to get laid or argue for something stupid like flat earth.

I'm truly sorry most of this has gone over your head

Nice the reason you don't want to argue with me is because you are incapable of presenting anything other than weak ad hominem and straw men, for someone so well versed in nuance I expect more. Disappointing.

Nice the reason you don't want to argue with me is because you are incapable of presenting anything other than weak ad hominem and straw men, for someone so well versed in nuance I expect more. Disappointing.
No the reason I don't feel like discussing it is because ideas such as the earth being flat are idiotic . And yes I have watched the "evidence" and "alternative ways of thinking"

This little anecdote from another thread (it's not mine, just thought it was good) perfectly sums up people like Eddie and this threads white knight

This flat earth shit pisses me off so much I decided to write a short story about what its like to talk to you guys and your theory

John and Mike are best friends. On a Friday they decided to go out drinking with 4 other friends

They are all having a great time, lots of laughs and everybody buys drinks and beer. John has 10 Bud Lights.
At the end of the night the place is about to close and the John, Mike and their 4 friends get the bill

Mike: Ok my total is 100 bucks, you other guys already paid me what you owe me. So that just leaves you John, Its 50 bucks for your 10 Bud Lights
John: Huh ? what are you talking about Mike ?
Mike: The money ? you know for the 10 Beers you drank ? total is 50 bucks
John: I didnt have any beers
Mike: What are you talking about you drank 10 bud lights
John: No I didnt. I dont even like beer

Mike and the 4 other friends at the table talk for abit and they all agree that John had 10 beers. Its on the bill
and they all saw him drink them. John even has Bud Light bottles infront of him

Mike: Dude are you ok ? I mean we all saw you drink them. Whats up dude ?
John: You can prove it, I mean what is beer even ? and what is a bottle ?
Mike: Beer is alcohol and a bottle is a glass container ?
John: Yeah but whats the exact mixture in these beers you claimed I drank and whats the chemical formula ? And where was these
bottles made ? did you see them make them ? or are you just trusting the bottle makers and beer makers that they are infact beer and bottles ?

At this point in time the table next to them buds in

Max: Sorry to interrupt but we couldnt help but to over hear the conversation. You are John right ?
John: Yah
Max: Well remember when you walked into my girlfriend with a full Bud Light and spilled it all over my girlfriend ?
John: That never happend
Max: What ? you spilled it all over her. Look at her dress. You even apologised and gave us a 100 dollar bill to pay for the trouble
John:Never happend. I dont drink beer , you cant prove it

At this point in time the bartender walks over.The place is empty now and they are the last people there

Bartender:Hey guys is there a problem ? we are closing up now and you havent paid the bill
Mike: Yeah we are having abit of a problem with the bill, John here wont pay his share of the bill
Bartender: Oh ? is there a problem with the service ? or the drinks ?
John: Yeah these people are claiming I have been drinking beer. Thats not true
Bartender: Oh yeah I remember you. You had like 8-10 Bud Lights. I remember cause nobody drinks those shitty beers
John: Oh my god this is a conspiracy, You are all in on it. Mike, you 4 guys, the table next to us and EVEN the bartender
Everybody ells: What ??!?!
John:Bartender ? how much is these guys paying you to lie about me drinking beer ?
Bartender:What ? what are you talking about ?
John: I never had any beers
Bartender: Look I can solve all of this. We have cameras all over the place, I know we have one covering the bar and if we are lucky
We have one covering this table aswell

All of them go to the office to check the tapes. While watching the bar and the table you can see John ordering, drinking and even spilling
a beer on a woman. Its easy to see these are Bud Lights and that they are beers

John: Oh my god. You edited the tape, this is CGI. You are all in on it !
Bartender: Edited the tape ? CGI ? dude you are crazy.
Mike: John this is a bar, they dont have a CGI studio editing people drinking beer to scam people out of 50 bucks for 10 Bud Lights
John: I can believe this shit its all a conspiracy

The bartender calls the cops. They talk to the people at the table and the bartender and watch the tape

Police:John the evidence is overwhelming. People have seen you order the beers and drink the beers. Theres even video and photos of you drinking the beers
John: Holy shit the government is in on it ! the police are framing me. Everybody is against me !

The police were going to drive him to jail but they drove him to a mental hospital instead. Its obvious that John is a very very VERY sick man

Just like you flat earther

The End

So he is calling Chester a pedophile???? Fuck him.

I don't speak Bravoese nor do I mean to give validity to anything Bravo says that is not related to Jiu Jitsu, but I think Bravo is SPECULATING that Cornell and Bennington were killed because they were trying to STOP pedophiles. I believe that Bravo think there is a Mafia of rich, high powered pedophiles with an assassin squad that wacks anyone who gets in the way of their agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back