Morales-Barrera IV, September 16th?

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A tweet was sent out from Erik Morales that says "Después de una segunda cena, Hay acuerdo para hacer Morales-Barrera 4, Londres, Inglaterra, 16 de septiembre"

Which translates to
"After a second dinner, there is agreement to make Morales-Barrera 4, London, England, September 16"

Tyson/Holyfield 3 on the undercard. I'd buy it.

Holy fuck, please no.

Signed, someone who stayed up until Gawd-knows-when to watch the first fight of this trilogy live, far longer ago than I care to work out off the top of my head.

I hear Michael Moorer is looking for revenge against Foreman.

All we need is Marquez Vazquez 5.

Seriously though with these 2 being 2 of my all time favorites...fuc k it! War fat Morales and grandpa barrera!

I really hope not, what an embarrassment. I've seen many videos of Morales challenging even Margarito, hope Barrera doesn't fall for this shit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Worst post ever?

At this rate, they may put together the much anticipated Larry Holmes vs George Foreman match....

Morales is an all time favorite of my mine.
If he wants to fight again I'll pay to watch

Back