Montreal declared sanctuary city - Au Revoir!

San Toki

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So, as a dual citizen (US / Canuckland) living in Toronto, how long do I have before I need to move back to the Southern US where I grew up? How fucked is Canada?

Also, thoughts on whether the impact of this will be from African / Middle eastern migrants or Mexicanos coming up through the USA?

Because I see these Paris and Sweden vids...... but we have no real land connection to the major migrant paths.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-sanctuary-city-1.3990835

Last edited:
Good on you, i have an escape plan to.

Frenchies are a weird bunch. Toronto will be fucked faster then them. Once Cn tower falls from an ack bar boom you shouldgtfo.

In 10-15 years (maybe sooner) Canada will be a feminist, LGBT, diverse and multicultural progressive wonderland.

Delicious sweet salty racist tears.

Delicious sweet salty racist tears.

You ignore the level of hatred and the tension being created. Multiple countries are experiencing the same thing and you're laughing like a fool. But you're probably a progressive and think white people are at fault.

You ignore the level of hatred and the tension being created. Multiple countries are experiencing the same thing and you're laughing like a fool. But you're probably a progressive and think white people are at fault.

You sure have projected allot of assumption and judgment with your ignorant contrived assessment of those 5 little words. You have indeed made it clear who the fool is.

Real question: How many of you know what a sanctuary city is without looking it up or using slanted language?

You sure have projected allot of assumption and judgment with your ignorant contrived assessment of those 5 little words. You have indeed made it clear who the fool is.

Were you speaking for someone else or some shit? Your post implies that people that do not want to be a part of the progressive insanity are racist.

Were you speaking for someone else or some shit? Your post implies that people that do not want to be a part of the progressive insanity are racist.

LMAO...oh the irony, the hypocrisy{<jordan}

If someone is determined to commit suicide there is little you can do to stop it.

It the same with countries.

So, as a dual citizen (US / Canuckland) living in Toronto, how long do I have before I need to move back to the Southern US where I grew up? How fucked is Canada?

Also, thoughts on whether the impact of this will be from African / Middle eastern migrants or Mexicanos coming up through the USA?

Because I see these Paris and Sweden vids...... but we have no real land connection to the major migrant paths.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-sanctuary-city-1.3990835
fuck-canada.jpg

I am worried that we may need to stage an intervention on your behalf. We don't want you ODing on all those salty tears. lol

I was just in French Canada last last week. They all hate Trump. But I did not see to many immigrants doing the menial jobs. Its all white french canadiens working the cash registers, and bussing tables. Maybe it is too cold for vatos. There is white french canadien girls working at gas stations. Even all the strippers are native habs, unlike NYC which is all russian or colombian.

"The City of Montreal unanimously approved a motion on Monday declaring itself a "sanctuary city" for unauthorized immigrants."

I guess the public didn't vote on it.

I'm confused. I thought the migrant crisis was all about the Syrians but all Im seeing on TV is migrants from Africa. Aren't we supposed to be focusing on them?

Back