Montano should have just mentioned a disease that keeps her from fighting against top competition

It worked for GSP because:

a) he already fought a crapton of top competition
b) he dethroned a pretty lousy MW champ and vacated himself in short order
Careful. When talking to morons, you can’t use big words like “a” and “of”.

Careful. When talking to morons, you can’t use big words like “a” and “of”.
Well I don't think TS is a moron. Maybe he (or she?) has an axe to grind against GSP. But I don't think the GSP and Montano situations are comparable.

Your AV is amazing, btw. It's a little hypnotic, to be honest.

Your second point I agree, he at least vacated quickly so that the division could keep going

First point however, fighting against top competition before is not a good excuse for calling it quits while on top. Why didn't he had confidence in himself? Even if he loses, he would have at least gone out on his shield.

You are mad, we get it. Too bad for you that you have no proof that he wasn't sick to backup your theories. Oh what will you do?

Hey I know, you and other mad haters will make a million more of these threads and like each others comments. It's like some wierd support group or something. I hope you guys manage to cope. I really do.

Guys...I just had pancakes for the first time in about 5 years. They were fucking incredible. We got real maple syrup on Amazon from Vermont. OMG. They were so good and worth the calories and carbs. Bacon was on point too...

What were we talking about again...?
Happy Saturday, friend

Guys...I just had pancakes for the first time in about 5 years. They were fucking incredible. We got real maple syrup on Amazon from Vermont. OMG. They were so good and worth the calories and carbs. Bacon was on point too...

What were we talking about again...?
Nothing better than Vermont maple syrup. Had a gallon of Ohio maple syrup given to me for logging a friend's front yard, ended up throwing most of it out.

Nothing better than Vermont maple syrup. Had a gallon of Ohio maple syrup given to me for logging a friend's front yard, ended up throwing most of it out.

Dude, I'm telling you. I've really been making an effort to watch the carbs/sugars I've been eating lately. That first bite of warm, buttery, pancake goodness had me silent with delight. There were no words. I just attacked that plate like a rottweiler

Dude, I'm telling you. I've really been making an effort to watch the carbs/sugars I've been eating lately. That first bite of warm, buttery, pancake goodness had me silent with delight. There were no words. I just attacked that plate like a rottweiler
Better be careful, we will be attacked and told to go to the Food Network with that shit ...

Serious question. Do they have pancakes in Denmark? Are they a thing? I've never been to your country before. Looks beautiful. I do know that you guys have amazing cigars though. King of Denmark is the best cigar I've ever had.

Montano....This is a very interdasting topic.
I was in Denmark on vacation as a kid. They sold pancakes in stands on the streets. It was awesome. Like a hotdog stand or the like but for pancakes

GSP would beat Whittaker with ease if he was healthy. The guy got KO'd by Wonderboy FFS

With ease?? That's a bit of a stretch. And getting knocked out by a guy who went undefeated in his kickboxing career and has half of his MMA wins by (T)KO is not nearly as bad as you're trying to imply
<DisgustingHHH>

Back