Montana GOP candidate makes a big push the night before special election by body slamming reporter.

There's a poster who just threw away any credibility he had on pretty much any subject.

I don't think it just happened. I've read plenty of your posts here in the WR and you never had any credibility to start with, TBH.

I don't think it just happened. I've read plenty of your posts here in the WR and you never had any credibility to start with, TBH.
Which one of us is defending attacking reporters for asking questions ITT?

Which one of us is defending attacking reporters for asking questions ITT?

Yep, that's all he was doing. Asking a simple question in an open forum when the floor was his. With no personal agenda.
:rolleyes:
You're intentionally trying to create a false narrative about what happened in order to make it sound like voices of dissent are attacked simply for not agreeing with policies, or for asking questions. As if this one GOP guy was like all of the left who attack those who disagree with them. Maybe he is, I don't know. But that would make one of him versus millions of violent leftists, many in academia and the press.

Carry on, I guess.

Yah, it'd be great. Nobody would ask important questions, they'd be too afraid of assault to bother our leaders about their actions and intentions.
That leads naturally to an informed electorate that knows exactly what politicians want them to know.

This is America. Please take your Soviet mentality and shove it up your ASS

Please? You're a polite fella. Some people deserve to be punched, surely you can't disagree... Seems like you want to punch me as a matter of fact.

Some reporters ask important questions. Some don't. I'm not insinuating that Tom Brokaw should be punched. Some of those cocksuckers need to be body slammed though.

Please? You're a polite fella. Some people deserve to be punched, surely you can't disagree... Seems like you want to punch me as a matter of fact.

Some reporters ask important questions. Some don't. I'm not insinuating that Tom Brokaw should be punched. Some of those cocksuckers need to be body slammed though.
You are literally insinuating that by claiming that sometimes bodyslamming reporters is appropriate without specifically commenting whether it was wrt him.

Yep, that's all he was doing. Asking a simple question in an open forum when the floor was his. With no personal agenda.
:rolleyes:
You're intentionally trying to create a false narrative about what happened in order to make it sound like voices of dissent are attacked simply for not agreeing with policies, or for asking questions. As if this one GOP guy was like all of the left who attack those who disagree with them. Maybe he is, I don't know. But that would make one of him versus millions of violent leftists, many in academia and the press.

Carry on, I guess.
Nothing says "take me seriously" like claiming that all of the left is violent, while insinuating that Jacobs deserved to be attacked for asking a question about the CBO.

You're an anonymous person on my screen. So, no.
And in fact I do *sort of* feel like some people *deserve* to be punched.
That's a very far cry from actually doing it or condoning it.
But the press asking a politician questions he might not like very much or have time to answer?
UNACCEPTABLE IN AMERICA

You are literally insinuating that by claiming that sometimes bodyslamming reporters is appropriate without specifically commenting whether it was wrt him.

Nothing says "take me seriously" like claiming that all of the left is violent, while insinuating that Jacobs deserved to be attacked for asking a question about the CBO.
Could he possibly have anything to say worth listening to after that?

Holy shit, you remember that? lol, that was a seriously messed up Denny's.

It's hard to forget such sadness. Lol. Seriously, on the rare occasion I go to Dennys I think about your poor steak.

The leftist media portrayed this election as so important until they lost. <45>

The leftist media portrayed this election as so important until they lost. <45>

Yup. It was practically election night coverage on CNN last night.

You will not hear another peep about this incident either, except maybe a 30 second piece when they settle out of court.

Guy hits conservative: "unacceptable political violence!"

Conservative hits guy: "funny!"

No shame.

Gianforte won by 6%, Trump won Montana by 20% a mere seven months ago. Zinke won re-election for this seat by 16 points seven months ago.

As a Dem I'm getting tired of moral victory losses in these special elections, but these numbers matter. Trump took House Reps from ruby red districts and outside dark money was 9-to-1 in favor of Gianforte -

So a 9:1 spending edge to win a seat by 6 points that was won by 16 points in 2016 while Trump won the state by 20.

Having lived in Montana for 12 years I know that nearly everyone carries lol. Either on themselves or in their vehicles.

Should he be shot? No. Body slammed I see nothing wrong with. Gotta set the bar right out the gate.

You think reporters should get shot for asking questions to politicians?

Gianforte won by 6%, Trump won Montana by 20% a mere seven months ago. Zinke won re-election for this seat by 16 points seven months ago.

As a Dem I'm getting tired of moral victory losses in these special elections, but these numbers matter. Trump took House Reps from ruby red districts and outside dark money was 9-to-1 in favor of Gianforte -

So a 9:1 spending edge to win a seat by 6 points that was won by 16 points in 2016 while Trump won the state by 20.

Lol at spending 5.6 million to beat a banjo player. Sad really.

Look man, I don't have to care about everyone. I will continue to think this story is funny.

Body slammed I see nothing wrong with.

I actually expected different from the War Room after all of those ANTIFA threads where liberals being violent in the face of peaceful opposition were rightfully being lambasted. But then I open this thread and suddenly violence in the face of peaceful opposition is a good thing.

Look man, I don't have to care about everyone. I will continue to think this story is funny.
You don't have to care about everyone to understand the dangers of condoning violence against the press. That's the kind of shit that happens in 3rd world dictatorships or you know Russia...

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/article/2016/jan/04/does-vladimir-putin-kill-journalists/

Combining data from two nonprofits that records violations of press rights (the New York-based Committee to Protect Journalists and the Moscow-based Glasnost Defense Foundation), we found that at least 34 journalists have been murdered in Russia since 2000.

(This tally only includes deaths confirmed or likely to be work-related homicides committed in Russia. It doesn’t include murders where the motives are unclear, or journalists killed in war and on other dangerous assignments, like covering the mob or riots.)

Back