Montana De La Rosa vs. Rachel Ostovich added to #TUF27Finale

Who you got?

• Total voters
I find it interesting most ppl here will forgive that rediculous jaw line for a whiff of that ass.

I would bang both with the force of 10.000 suns.

I guess Rachel will be fighting all her former TUF teammates?

Next up Emily Whitmire, Gillian Robertson then title shot vs Nicco Montano

Montana looks all cute an innocent... the kind to meet the family. Rachel.... I could only imagine what you sick guys are thinking. :eek:

Ostovich might be the hottest chick in MMA.

A high lv match up between 23 years old prospect Montana Stewart against Rachel Ostovich will take place at July 6.

#TeamMontana #Bae <3
montana-stewart-tuf-26-cast-video.jpg

Get-to-know-TUF-cast-Montana-Stewart_639280_OpenGraphImage.jpg

Montana-Stewart-4.jpg
4e3952f057b802631cf8cbac68f405f7.png

49beb0f7de25b138fe9c3aaaf985a628.png
2d82ac7bf562e4b3bcfe8fb1e797833c.png

1fe886acdca30f630ee15871f5cfe23c.png
a9c52d0f033852fd0d295f7070c547ed.png

ba47403701b2dd597afac5b60c0f9a70.png

ymfvxOL.jpg

15161882374328.jpg

1080full-rachael-ostovich.jpg

657d9aae443ba6d31d39.jpeg

ClljtD6VAAE6ncQ.jpg

38458b4134bab17247cbecc3eb995b4e.png

I think ufc wants Rachel to win but my vote went to montana to win.

As a fucking old school you should respect every martial artist that puts a great show, these are 2 exciting fighters who always put on the line and delivers everything. You'll be surprised how that's going to be one of the best fighters of the card, probably.

So which fighter are you related to?

#TeamOstovich

This. Montana looks like so many girls. Basic, very cute, but basic. Rachael is a lot smaller so I'm a little worried for her but Montana was just a tough wrestler on TUF and nothing special with a vanilla personality

Going only from their TUF and and final fight I think Rachel has more skills and heart. Sales wise that ass can definitely move some merchandise if she can get some wins.

Going only from their TUF and and final fight I think Rachel has more skills and heart. Sales wise that ass can definitely move some merchandise if she can get some wins.

This. My only concern is the size difference but I'm still pulling for Rachael
<{anton}>

Don't get the appeal of Rachel, give me Montana anyday.

Attractiveness is subjective. This is how I feel about Montana, she is a basic white girl tbh and has almost no curves. Some guys are into that and I respect that, but to me she looks like so many other girls and has no special qualities. Her "unique" quality on TUF was that she wrestled and has a daughter. Oh? You mean like a lot of wmma? Ok then. lol

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with her fake tits and huge ass. Not that hard my man.

Montana all day, indeed!

Alleged fake lol I mean I'm not arguing but my ex has her body type and she has real ones lol

I feel like Montana it's that she has a slightly cute face and that's so rare in WMMA at the moment that she's blown up to be a lot more attractive than she really is imho.

Attractiveness is subjective though, a lot of people here don't like Rachael and that's fine. I think Montana is pretty, she's definitely not ugly, but she's very basic looking and no curves at all is a huge, huge, huge negative for me unfortunately lol

Back