Who you got?

• Total voters
This shit should be NOT considered martial arts in the fucking least sense

Get this amatuer hour shit back to Invicta already

Im fucking old school sorry sherbro wmma lovers

This shit should be NOT considered martial arts in the fucking least sense

Get this amatuer hour shit back to Invicta already

Im fucking old school sorry sherbro wmma lovers
As a fucking old school you should respect every martial artist that puts a great show, these are 2 exciting fighters who always put on the line and delivers everything. You'll be surprised how that's going to be one of the best fighters of the card, probably.

Geez you really really gotta love the strooong GH jaw whenever you try to get behind any MMA women.

And people say that UFC is dying.

<36>

As a fucking old school you should respect every martial artist that puts a great show, these are 2 exciting fighters who always put on the line and delivers everything. You'll be surprised how that's going to be one of the best fighters of the card, probably.

Oh I respect martial artists, just not noobs "putting it out on the line and deliver everything"

Yes there are a handful of fellas that should easily go back to the regional scene as well but the amount of women in the UFC is ridiculous skill level wise, should be a crap joke for anybody that knows what they are watching, too much unrefined technique

ffdc948e6807a8fc8c9871edbbbd424c.gif

Both are solid prospects I think find their ways into the top 10 for years to come. Rachel's footwork & combination punching have gotten very good. Montana has the better physical tools tho, for fighting. Her size and length Should cause trouble on the feet. Should be a great scrap especially in scrambles.

Rachel could be big draw if she can become champ. Very cute & a perfect body(to each their own but I like em short & thick)

Ostovich has the worst implants I've ever seen in a bra.

Y they do 2 friend a fighting each other lol

Would both but Montana is more attractive.

Rachel is hot but man those fake tits are wonky and she depends on her make up a lot

I don't care who wins the fight, I care who wins the weigh in

Back