Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

Got mine preordered yesterday. Feel like this is the best opportunity to jump into a series I've always wanted to try.

Are there load times between every freaking area like the 3ds versions? Because that really got old

Was a solid game otherwise

Are there load times between every freaking area like the 3ds versions? Because that really got old

Was a solid game otherwise

not this time around. Seamless maps to explore and hunt.

i heard a lot of good things/expectations about this. might have to take a peek when it's out.

Super excited... have the whole week off starting on the 26th. Wife is taking the kids to grandparents and i am having an opening weekend party at my place. It's gonna be great. Can add me as Vizerath if you all want to do hunts. See you there Dinkin lol!

I'm sure i still have you as a friend on psn we should team up at some point.

Word, we should get some slaying action going. going to main the Greatsword and keep a Longsword leveled up and thinking taking it down the poison path.

I was pleased with the demo that the Greatsword charge ability has the functionality for slight correction in direction. The small tweak should be a big bump in accuracy.

Word, we should get some slaying action going. going to main the Greatsword and keep a Longsword leveled up and thinking taking it down the poison path.

I was pleased with the demo that the Greatsword charge ability has the functionality for slight correction in direction. The small tweak should be a big bump in accuracy.

I ended up using a poison war hammer in the 3DS version so i'm gonna try something different this time, playing on handheld annoyed me but i still put like 70 hrs into it, basically a testament to how good the game was. I can see myself putting a lot more hours into World, i can't wait.

Gonna try this. jnyb91 on ps4 for anyone lookin to group.

Super excited... have the whole week off starting on the 26th. Wife is taking the kids to grandparents and i am having an opening weekend party at my place. It's gonna be great. Can add me as Vizerath if you all want to do hunts. See you there Dinkin lol!

Gonna try this. jnyb91 on ps4 for anyone lookin to group.

Nice one, i'll add both of you guys.

PSN -DadoFraser

I played and the game looks amazing and combat is fun main issues:

1. Seems way to easy. I was never in fear of dying.
2. Is there a story in this game? Or is it just hunting monsters?
I've played 3 MH DS games and the story is flimsy at best. It's almost like Dark Souls where there's little in story but what you create for yourself. It's just hunting monsters, but learning what makes each monster tick is the draw.

I've played 3 MH DS games and the story is flimsy at best. It's almost like Dark Souls where there's little in story but what you create for yourself. It's just hunting monsters, but learning what makes each monster tick is the draw.

I see doesn't sound like it will be my kind of game which is a shame because the combat and graphics were really fun. Might get it went it's heavily discounted. I tend to like game like this for a while and then drop them without ever completing them eventually. Similar to every Dark Souls game and the ones like Dark Souls. I've played almost all of them and beat none of them.

Im on the fence here. Im not sure if the game has enough rpg elements to keep me interested

Played a bit of the beta today tried out the hammer, dual blades and the insect javelin, i think i may be sticking with the hammer, i love the move set, charging it up is awesome.

So bummed the PC version got delayed to the Fall. Not sure I can justify purchasing it at full price because of that but will get it eventually when it goes on sale. I'll be looking forward to reading everyone's impressions here though.

There's retail rewards for doing beta quests. Dunno how useful they'll be but just fyi.

Back