Multiplatform Monster Hunter World

I hate those goddamn egg quests

New update finally gave me my 5 million celebration pack lol.

Also had a 6 million one when I logged in.

Nice!! the reward packs kept showing up as active rewards, but were never available in my room. I just thought I redeemed them and it fell off the list.

The dragonking eye patch is as OP as everyone said. I’m now carrying people through the Nerg fight and killing it before parts even break.

Beat the last boss yesterday and my hr jumped from 15-29?
your hr gets locked by the story but the game keeps track of all your xp so your true hr shows up after beating the final boss.

same here I was walking around the rotten vale with a lump of meat trying to get the plunder blade and that's two different quest. So now I got to go back and do the wyvern eggs and the lumps of meat ones

How do I change arrows on the lightbow? Only giving me close range coating ..

The whole creating a session confuses me. After creating a session, it goes to the loading screen, then after it loads it goes back to you in the town. At that point are you suppose to invite your friend? I just wish there was a step by step guide to this

It really is a headache trying to link up with friends to do Assigned missions.

You have to be at the same point in the game or ahead of your friend to help them with the game. Something about you have to have scene the cutscenes in your own game to play the same missions in others games

This is correct. You'll have to do the quest up to the point where it says you can fire an s.o.s. flare. After is says that, just return from quest, save your game, make sure you and your friend are in the same lobby (send him an invite to game), then you can post the Assigned mission and he can join in.

It really is a pain in the ass that a modern game would make you jump through so many hoops just to enable teaming up with friends.

It really is a headache trying to link up with friends to do Assigned missions.

This is correct. You'll have to do the quest up to the point where it says you can fire an s.o.s. flare. After is says that, just return from quest, save your game, make sure you and your friend are in the same lobby (send him an invite to game), then you can post the Assigned mission and he can join in.

It really is a pain in the ass that a modern game would make you jump through so many hoops just to enable teaming up with friends.

We re at the exact same spot of the game. We wana do the rest of the quests together. The problem we have is joining the online session id. Either him or I will attempt to join the other one’s online session. An error always come up. I don’t get what we’re doing wrong

How do I change arrows on the lightbow? Only giving me close range coating ..

Have you got the power coating ammo?

If so you can equip from the item box, go to manage items and place them in the ammo/coatings section in the item pouch

I think i'm gonna try the Insect Glaive next. I love working towards diff armors and weapon upgrades, very addictive.

Made some good progress this morning and upgraded 3 pieces of armor. Got the Odogaron Hands/Feet and the Pink Rath Waist. Was hoping to get the Odogaron Waist as well, but the Gem was a realy mother fucker so I went with an alternate piece to finish off my HR armor and finally move on. Great Sword was not the best option for Odogaron because he's so god damn fast and his attack windows were so damn small, and playing on MP was a nightmare. The last MP I ran against him it was me and 3 bow users. I spent the entire time chasing him as he kept switching tartgets and bouncing around the battlefield. Soloing him is so much easier and my times were actually faster with the lower HP pool.

Did one final expedition to locate the new monsters in the volcano map before I called it quits for the morning. I just wanted to identify and pack it up, but the damn Dodogama kept showing up so I decided to kill him. That guys a joke, I'm surprised they intorduced him so late when there are much more challenging hunts leading up to that area.

looked interesting until i watched the demo. boring game. ps needs to come up
w/new ideas.

Took down tempered Kirin last night. Fuck that asshole shock-pony. Without a doubt the most difficult hunt so far. I took down most of the elder dragons on the first try, but Kirin beat my ass up and down the Coral Highlands for about 5 hours straight. Finally got frustrated enough where I stopped and farmed for a whole new build (heavy bowgun, boring weapon) just to beat him. Hoping that the rest of the tempered dragons will be easier, since I figure I have their movesets down now. But goddamn that little bastard was tough.

Not sure how hard they are or how far you have to travel later on, but have you used the Ghillie Mantle?

Sweet, got Nergigante on my second attempt. Almost had a perfect run but he somehow managed to one shot me with a tail swipe. I'd been hit with it before and the damage wasn't close.

Only piece of gear I upgraded before the fight was my hammer. Has a blast effect on it that seems to proc fairly often.

Not sure how hard they are or how far you have to travel later on, but have you used the Ghillie Mantle?

I used the ghillie mantle, i was honestly about 30 seconds away from the camp with an egg when it ran out and a rathian swooped down and hit me, just quit the quest after that.

I used the ghillie mantle, i was honestly about 30 seconds away from the camp with an egg when it ran out and a rathian swooped down and hit me, just quit the quest after that.

Which area were you doing it at?

Which area were you doing it at?

Ancient Forest. Its brutal you can't take the egg back to the camp at 17 so i was trying to run down to 6 and it took forever. Ancient forest is annoying as fuck at times, its like a maze.

Ancient Forest. Its brutal you can't take the egg back to the camp at 17 so i was trying to run down to 6 and it took forever. Ancient forest is annoying as fuck at times, its like a maze.

Oh, you can. You can't go the way you came, under the crawl space, but you can go around.

Tried and failed 5 times before I managed to make it back. And yeah it's such a maze lol.

Before you pick up the egg or pop your mantle, open your map and move your cursor to the camp, then track it or whatever it's called.

That's why I asked what area, figured I wasn't the only one flipping tables over it.

Back