@Black
Reaction score
Monster-Hunter-4-Ultimate.jpg

Friend Codes

Dinkin_Flicka: 2552-2855-0782
Crono139: 4399-0015-2236
Fraz: 1306-8219-0427

*Updated*

Got rid of the OP to replace with helpful links and brought the friend codes up to the top.

Found this page to be a really helpful resource since it lists all of the weapons/armor . The armor page lists all of the skill points for a full set and gem slots. Weapon page has all of the weapons, upgrade paths, sharpness levels, etc. Really handy page for advance planning in your gear so you don't end up wasting rare resources. The quest page is hard to navigate since some of the quest links are in Japanese.

http://kiranico.com/en/mh4u/

Canteen Guide:

http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2015/...ient-upgrade-technobubble-mh4g-mh4u/23320833/

Wyporium Guide:

http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2015/...cart-fishing-technobubble-mh4g-mh4u/23341233/

Last edited:
I just got this. Anyone still play?

my 3DS died a few weeks ago when my cat decided to piss on it so well, really like MH but this one I'll have to pass unfortunately :(

Hope it's great, have fun mate

Still playing Monster Hunter 3 on Wii-U, just hoping they release something new for that system. Not having a 3ds sucks sometimes.

I pre-ordered from Target so I'm not sure when it's going to arrive. I've got my CPP ready, though.

FC: 4399-0015-2236

Man, that is looking really good. I'm pumped for a hood old fashioned RPG. Because it's monster hunter I know it will have a deep crafting system.

Right on Crono, I sent you a friend request. I have my copy coming from Amazon so I probably won't be playing until a day or two after launch. Really won't be able to dive in until the following weekend.

I dunno if I wanna get this or Persona Q. :/
I haven't played much of MH3U so I'll probably get PQ instead and play the shit out of MH3U. Have a $40 Amazon gift card. :B

Git my circle pad pro in the mail today, almost ready to give MH4U my undivided attention. Just need to finish up Dying Light this weekend.

Just realized today that this drops a day before valentines day, so probably won't get a ton of time during the weekend to play.

I dunno if I wanna get this or Persona Q. :/
I haven't played much of MH3U so I'll probably get PQ instead and play the shit out of MH3U. Have a $40 Amazon gift card. :B

Ditch Persona Q and get MH4U. I know you still need to finish P3 and P4G, so that's plenty of Persona to go around!!

I haven't had nintendo console since the N64, was thinking about buying that new 3ds xl for monster hunter, pokemon and the zelda games, ill probably join you guys on monster hunter when i get it,always wanted to try it.

Join the fight Fraz!!

Demo is up too if anyone wants to try it out.

*Edit*

Checked out the demo and it's going to take some time getting ready to the circle pad pro. I much prefer analog sticks over the 3DS analog sliders and the position of the right analog slider is in a weird spot compared to everything else I normally use. Can't wait to get going on the full game. Going to put more time into the Demo to get the advanced hunt down, learn the new great sword moves, and get used to the configuration of the circle pad pro.

Last edited:
Ditch Persona Q and get MH4U. I know you still need to finish P3 and P4G, so that's plenty of Persona to go around!!

I ended up ordering Pokemon Omega Ruby with my amazon card. Too many good freaking games out on 3DS: Majora's Mask, MH4U, Pokemon, Persona, fuuuuck. One at a time, Jumpy!

Just ordered new 3ds Xl with monster hunter, link between worlds and Pokemon x, so I'll defo be joining you guys in MH, need to bare with me since I'm completely new to it though!

Just ordered new 3ds Xl with monster hunter, link between worlds and Pokemon x, so I'll defo be joining you guys in MH, need to bare with me since I'm completely new to it though!

Right on Fraz! Link Between Worlds was fantastic, was exactly what I wanted in a Zelda game. Once you get all set up, drop your friend code here and I'll add it to the OP.

Tomorrow!

The tracking number that Target gave me doesn't work so I have no idea when I can start playing lol. Majora's Mask will keep me occupied, though.

Same!! Amazon shipped today, but doesn't say what shipping station. There is one close by in Seattle and with my luck they'll ship it from New York. Delivery estimate is Tuesday, but hoping to get it tomorrow or Saturday if it shipped close enough. Would sucks to not get it over the 3 day weekend.

Hoping this arrives for me tomorrow can't wait to play. It looks like my type of game

Capcom said:
After you get your game, you should head to the Nintendo eShop and download the Patch 1.1 item listed there; that

Definitely going to do that. Going to roll with the luigi palico. So pumped to get going on this game hopefully this weekend. Should have just got the digital and not had to worry about shipping.

*edit*
Just checked my shipping and it left a local carrier facility a few hours ago. Should totally be in the mail tomorrow.

Just received it in the post, going to start now :)

Back