Monster Energy Drink Logo is 666 in Hebrew Numerals

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I've been trying to post in the thread about energy drinks but I can't. I can post elsewhere though. I don't know why.

1111.jpg

You fucktards want to use the Hebrew as a means to prove this is the mark of the beast yet ignore that the Hebrew word for antichrist doesn't mean against Christ but rather "wishes to be Christ like" aka christainty

Well you won't see me watching any UFC events in the future.

turns out that guy on the thread was right all along
I've been trying to post in the thread about energy drinks but I can't. I can post elsewhere though. I don't know why.

1111.jpg
I CAN'T TOO

i had to login on firefox

1111.jpg

If you believe "the devil" exists, then...you deserve to be possessed by a demon.

Wow. I did not know this.
But I don't drink energy drinks (other than coffee and tea) anyway.

The Metro PCS logo is Sanskrit for "Who the fuck cares"

The side effects of too many of those are pretty satanic at least...

I can confirm that a line looks like the sixth letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

I can also confirm that anything with 3 parallel lines on it is made by the devil.

Monster = premature aging x 10

But hey...to each their own.
I had my share of redbulls when I was a full time college student and wanted to stay sharp for studying, but I stayed away from these ever since. nothing beats the smell and taste of a good old cup of coffee

I'm gonna go home tonight and drink a Monster! That's a MONSTER, because Red Bull won't pay me nothin!

Back