Monk achieves enlightenment

Khabibs Tiramisu

TLJ IS DOGSHIT. OH HI MARK!
@purple
Reaction score
Leopard kills Indian Buddhist monk meditating in forest

A monk meditating in a forest in the Indian state of Maharashtra has died in a leopard attack, officials say.

Rahul Walke had been "meditating under a tree" in the Tadoba forest, which is a protected tiger reserve, officials told PTI news agency.

Walke had been attached to a Buddhist temple which is inside the forest, but he had walked to a spot quite far away from it to meditate.

Forest officials said they had warned the monks against going too far inside.

"I would like to tell everyone not to go inside the forest," GP Narawane, a forest official, told BBC Marathi.

However, there are now plans to capture the leopard. "We have set up two cages and a camera trap, and we will try to tranquilise the animal," Mr Narawane said.

State government officials have said they will give Mr Walke's family 1.2m rupees ($16,762; £13,280).

A monk belonging to the same temple told BBC Marathi that he had seen the animal attacking Mr Walke when he visited his meditation spot to give him food on Wednesday morning.

He said he went away to seek help but by the time he returned with others, Mr Walke was dead.

The Tadoba reserve is home to an estimated 88 tigers. It is also home to a large variety of other animals, including leopards, sloth bears, hyenas and honey badgers.

https://www.bbc.com/news/46548994

<{JustBleed}>

We should all be so lucky.

He gets a tear from wigglestick. Spiritual tear not a physical one

I heard the monk owed the leopard money.........just saying.

They should get rid of the tigers

Well what better way to be free of worldly desires than to be free from life?

He must have been catatonic. What a catastrophe.

"Oh, 88 tigers live in there where i want to go walking? Should be fine."

God damn monks trying to convert the cats into Buddhism, did nobody tell him cats be felines for life?

Last edited:
He died doing what he loved

He loved being mauled by leopards?

Also, why are they going to capture the leopard? To kill it? Wtf? The monks encroached on the leopard’s territory despite being warned. It’s not like the leopard walked into a crowded city and just started slaughtering people (which I would pay to see).

Man runs from beast
Man figures out how to defend against beast
Man gets so good at killing beast that he starts hunting and eating them
Man is top of food chain
Man achieves enlightement, and is now above the killing of beasts
Man gets eaten by beast

I'd laugh but my Yoga class is in a pretty sketchy part of town. That's probably where I'll end up dying.

Back