Money vs. Long Life.

Make money die young, don't make money live longer.

• Total voters
Well, it's a question UFC fighters have to face. Risk more damage to make more money, or call it quits for the sake of longevity.
Not many fighters have the option of being super rich, regardless of what they do

If you're referencing MMA fighter life spans, I don't think there's enough of a track record for dying early...I mean the guys who fought in UFC 1 are getting into their late 50's. If they a bunch of them start dying in the next 10 years I'd say you have a correlation.

19 people wanna live their last 20-30 years in pain, just a sudden movement and they break their back, while just living on steady income. Fucking LOL.

UFC discussion?

OZDSVQO.gif

That kid is droppin a deuce.

19 people wanna live their last 20-30 years in pain, just a sudden movement and they break their back, while just living on steady income. Fucking LOL.

There is more than one way to get old. North Americans suck at it, while plenty of Japanese have a great healthy time with exercise, sex, art, etc. until their 90's.

There is more than one way to get old. North Americans suck at it, while plenty of Japanese have a great healthy time with exercise, sex, art, etc. until their 90's.

Well I ain't Japanese so took the get rich until 60 route.

Well, it's a question UFC fighters have to face. Risk more damage to make more money, or call it quits for the sake of longevity.

I don't agree. Only the top fighters get payed enough to argue your statement. The rest don't get rich and get damaged.

Of course take the money and die at 60. Life after 60 for many sucks anyway. Usually filled with disease,pain, losing loved ones.
Fuk that.
It's better to burn out than fade away.

Forget money, live long. You don't need tons of money to be happy in life.

Of course take the money and die at 60. Life after 60 for many sucks anyway. Usually filled with disease,pain, losing loved ones.
Fuk that.
It's better to burn out than fade away.

I want to quote your post everywhere, I cannot believe the poll is so close. Get rich and die at 60 or stay the same, same steady income until you're having your ass wiped for 20 or so years in a home, in absolute pain mind you, probably a few broken bones as well just from moving.

If this was rephrased money vs. health It would be a really easy question. The fact that poverty can damage your health so much makes this question have too many hidden implications to do anything except start some fun trolling.

Back