Money in the Bank

rayneq04

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hiya guys.

here's my MITB bank review..i mean preview!

let em know what ya think :D

That was one hell of a promo you cut.

you again? You are starting to get on my last dick nerve!!!

Don't talk to her like that

Nah, man. I'm sick of this shit! She comes into the pro wrestling forum AKA the house that Rex built and doesn't even bother to interact with me or my people?

<{cruzshake}>

Nah, man. I'm sick of this shit! She comes into the pro wrestling forum AKA the house that Rex built and doesn't even bother to interact with me or my people?

Why don't she love me man?

<{cruzshake}>

LOL I remember when you came in. You weren't nearly as silly.

<{cruzshake}>

Seriously. She just comes here to pimp her YT channel. If she was an actual contributing member who also posted her own videos, that'd be one thing. But this nonsense should be banned, imo.

LOL I remember when you came in. You weren't nearly as silly.

I've always been a silly bastard, you like to bring this up randomly so if you care so much go look at my post history when I used to post a lot in the S&C sub forum chat thread. but I'm not just going to come into a new community and start being how I am right off the bat. People get offended, people have different personalities etc.

Plus I'm half joking

I've always been a silly bastard, you like to bring this up randomly so if you care so much go look at my post history when I used to post a lot in the S&C sub forum chat thread. but I'm not just going to come into a new community and start being how I am right off the bat. People get offended, people have different personalities etc.

Plus I'm half joking
You're fine Brother. One of my favorite posters in the wrestling forum.

And way more smarter than you let on with your silly shit.

I was jacking you around about being the guy that built this place. I remember when you came in. ;)

You're fine Brother. One of my favorite posters in the wrestling forum.

And way more smarter than you let on with your silly shit.

I was jacking you around about being the guy that built this place. I remember when you came in. ;)

The pro wrestling forum was only created about a year and half ago. I built it from the ground up. All me, babay!

Remember The Wasteland days.

HARD TIMES BABEH

I like th vid. I say let her carry on

Btw watt are u taking btor u make H we th we gir s

I like th vid. I say let her carry on

Btw watt are u taking btor u make H we th we gir s

giphy.gif

Back