Money in the Bank Ladder Match Predictions

I wouldn't worry too much about it. While he was a bright spot a lot of the stuff, that was happening around him was horrible. What was it that got you back into it at that time? Yeah his and sandow's were annoying. Cena's was fine as he could afford the loss.

To be honest, I don't remember. I think it was a friend that thought his son was old enough to get into it and might be interested like he was at his son's age. That was pretty close to the time the network came out also. The network was a good incentive to start watching again since you didn't need to pay 50 bucks for a PPV. I've been watching Wrestling off and on since about 1983 when I'd see some of the first national airings of the WWF under Vince's world domination vision that eventually buried the territories. How about you?

To be honest, I don't remember. I think it was a friend that thought his son was old enough to get into it and might be interested like he was at his son's age. That was pretty close to the time the network came out also. The network was a good incentive to start watching again since you didn't need to pay 50 bucks for a PPV. I've been watching Wrestling off and on since about 1983 when I'd see some of the first national airings of the WWF under Vince's world domination vision that eventually buried the territories. How about you?
Sometimes I think I'm like the only guy here who wasn't smart enough to take a break. 2006-2012 had me really considering it. Have always watched but my first clear memories are from 98.

Just always curious about which moments or wrestlers sparked lapsed fans to return.

Sometimes I think I'm like the only guy here who wasn't smart enough to take a break. 2006-2012 had me really considering it. Have always watched but my first clear memories are from 98.

Just always curious about which moments or wrestlers sparked lapsed fans to return.
My return wasn’t from specific wrestlers it was from @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ and his mates frrom Osw reviews popping up in my yt feed when I was on bed rest

Last edited:
Prediction:

At some point during the match a perfectly healthy, fit athlete will experience sudden muscle atrophy and be unable to climb the ladder like a normal human being.
or no injury at all, but a wrestler who can leap over the top rope onto the floor doing a flip in the air, landing on his feet and taking out 6 guys at once will approach the steps on the ladder as if he has never seen steps before and has no idea how one is supposed to climb them.

i see a lot of negativity towards natalya and i get it since she has been around much longer than the other girls. however, i feel she has never really had a good push and think she is certainly deserving of one as a reward for her time served

i see a lot of negativity towards natalya and i get it since she has been around much longer than the other girls. however, i feel she has never really had a good push and think she is certainly deserving of one as a reward for her time served
Thing is though she'd only really be getting it for the Ronda story. I'd expect her to be right back to where she is now in a couple of months. I'd still take it over Charlotte or banks though.

Thing is though she'd only really be getting it for the Ronda story. I'd expect her to be right back to where she is now in a couple of months. I'd still take it over Charlotte or banks though.
i agree it will definitely only be for the benefit for ronda. but why did she get that spot in the first place?

I'm hoping Joe or Braun...but something in my gut tells me they'll do someone else just for the sake of swerving the crowd and the cash in percentage will drop after they fail.

The only person in the women's match remotely interesting in Alexa...so I'm sure it will end up between Charlotte and Sasha.

I'm hoping Joe or Braun...but something in my gut tells me they'll do someone else just for the sake of swerving the crowd and the cash in percentage will drop after they fail.

The only person in the women's match remotely interesting in Alexa...so I'm sure it will end up between Charlotte and Sasha.
I think KO is going to win. He's the best choice by far, imo.

I'd rather see Braun win and call his shot ahead of time like RVD did.

Agreed, but his mic work is excellent, and so is his in ring. They could have Lesnar interfere in Rollins' IC match and cost him the belt. Then, he comes out on Monday talking about how he was sick of hearing about Monday Night Rollins, and how he's the main event.

Rollins wins the belt, and Owens cashes in and wins. Seth/KO feud for belt as we hit the dead season of fall leading into the Royal Rumble.

Agreed, but his mic work is excellent, and so is his in ring. They could have Lesnar interfere in Rollins' IC match and cost him the belt. Then, he comes out on Monday talking about how he was sick of hearing about Monday Night Rollins, and how he's the main event.

Rollins wins the belt, and Owens cashes in and wins. Seth/KO feud for belt as we hit the dead season of fall leading into the Royal Rumble.

You lost me at Rollins.

Ronda wins clean

braun wins briefcase

nak wins

carmella wins

He's sooooooo boooooorrrrrinnng!

His voice is lame and sounds like a movie villain but other than that they only thing wrong with him is he needs some direction and a program where something memorable happens. Kinda like most dudes on the roster on the cusp of could be great but suffer from wwe booking

i agree it will definitely only be for the benefit for ronda. but why did she get that spot in the first place?
Eh she's like the female Ziggler they throw them a bone every now and again. Would have preferred mickie getting one last women's title run but they've buried her too much.

Back