Money in the Bank Ladder Match Predictions

Sasha wins the women's MITB because fuck you, that's why.

KO wins the men's MITB. Storyline wise I think he can do the most with it. Joe would be my second pick, for many of the same reasons.

I’d want her to as well but realistically they won’t give it to her. She’s there to bump and “ring general”
What the hell have I unleashed here. Normally I'd say that you're right but the rousey storyline seems to be falling at the right time for her.

Sasha wins the women's MITB because fuck you, that's why.

KO wins the men's MITB. Storyline wise I think he can do the most with it. Joe would be my second pick, for many of the same reasons.
I'd say unlikely but she does have a habit of winning those matches.

I was against Owens winning last yea, but this time around he's been downgraded so much that he might need the shot in the arm.

Hopes: Finn & Becky
Expectations: Braun & Charlotte

I think that Abraham is going to win the men's money in the bank challenge.

I think that Abraham is going to win the men's money in the bank challenge.
CB7s.gif

The cash in gimmick has always been better when heels have it. If you have a babyface holding it, they have to cash it in in a respectful way to keep the babyface thing going. So, it's entirely possible that a face could win it and then turn heel at some point. Joe and Strauman are too badass to cash in on a beaten opponent. My pick is KO with Rusev as my next favorite. The women's MITB only really has one heel in it. Alexa Bliss would be a great braggart with it while not needing to hold onto a belt, so my pick is her. They love her.

The cash in gimmick has always been better when heels have it. If you have a babyface holding it, they have to cash it in in a respectful way to keep the babyface thing going. So, it's entirely possible that a face could win it and then turn heel at some point. Joe and Strauman are too badass to cash in on a beaten opponent. My pick is KO with Rusev as my next favorite. The women's MITB only really has one heel in it. Alexa Bliss would be a great braggart with it while not needing to hold onto a belt, so my pick is her. They love her.
Personally Rvd's cash in was my favourite so there is a way to do it right. I have always wanted to see someone hold it until a match for mania, moreso when it didn't have its own ppv.

When is MITB? I have Monday off work.

Please tell me it's this Sunday!

edit; Oh for fuck sake..

Personally Rvd's cash in was my favourite so there is a way to do it right. I have always wanted to see someone hold it until a match for mania, moreso when it didn't have its own ppv.

RVD's cash in happened during the 10 or 12 years I wasn't watching. Unfortunately I missed pretty much the entirety of CM Punk's run in the WWE. I started watching about 2 months before he walked out at the Royal Rumble. I just watched the RVD match and it looked like a good cash-in. They did a little twist with Edge assisting which effectively replaced the surprise turn-in. Corbin not winning after a cash-in just makes it so anti-climactic. It's something that should be done once every decade to change things up and I hope it's not a regular thing.

I'd say unlikely but she does have a habit of winning those matches.

I was against Owens winning last yea, but this time around he's been downgraded so much that he might need the shot in the arm.

It bums me out how they have minimized him to the point where he is basically a jobber now. What a waste, especially with the momentum he came in with from the moment of his NXT debut,the Cena feud, and through the Jericho run. Since then it's been downhill, they even wasted a golden opportunity to give KO/Zayn a heel tag title run to break up the USO/New Day monotony. Giving KO the briefcase would be a chance where he could get his "balls" back, but it would need to be on Smackdown. Going head to head with Braun/Brock seems like a stretch, and he sure as hell won't be allowed to defeat Super Roman.

RVD's cash in happened during the 10 or 12 years I wasn't watching. Unfortunately I missed pretty much the entirety of CM Punk's run in the WWE. I started watching about 2 months before he walked out at the Royal Rumble. I just watched the RVD match and it looked like a good cash-in. They did a little twist with Edge assisting which effectively replaced the surprise turn-in. Corbin not winning after a cash-in just makes it so anti-climactic. It's something that should be done once every decade to change things up and I hope it's not a regular thing.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. While he was a bright spot a lot of the stuff, that was happening around him was horrible. What was it that got you back into it at that time? Yeah his and sandow's were annoying. Cena's was fine as he could afford the loss.

It bums me out how they have minimized him to the point where he is basically a jobber now. What a waste, especially with the momentum he came in with from the moment of his NXT debut,the Cena feud, and through the Jericho run. Since then it's been downhill, they even wasted a golden opportunity to give KO/Zayn a heel tag title run to break up the USO/New Day monotony. Giving KO the briefcase would be a chance where he could get his "balls" back, but it would need to be on Smackdown. Going head to head with Braun/Brock seems like a stretch, and he sure as hell won't be allowed to defeat Super Roman.
It's an issue with all call ups really. Come in hot, nowhere to go but down. Try and build them up, nobody cares about the midcard belts or feuds. i don't know I thought that smackdown would have been good for him last year. I guess it would be different if he went back as a face after an ic run on raw.

Back