Who wins the men's MITB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching this doc and i think Bischoff wears glasses to look more credible

watching this doc and i think Bischoff wears glasses to look more credible
vlcsnap-2012-06-20-22h11m40s86.png

Braun gonna have to set the date to cash in.

Brick won't show up for anything else.
Yeah, despite Brock, Braun's character is more suited for a call out challenge

Meh.

Picked New Day to win because for some stupid reason I thought Big E was finally getting that push.

Nope. The young, new prospect Braun getting that much needed push instead. :confused:

Braun's okay in my book, but there were a few other folks that really needed that MitB shot in the arm.

No dude It was the gateway to braun finally becoming champ , the right dude won and i dont know how you guessed anything but

Great show tonight . Enjoyed just about everything. SHoulda let Elias win with that elbow drop

No dude It was the gateway to braun finally becoming champ , the right dude won and i dont know how you guessed anything but

Great show tonight . Enjoyed just about everything. SHoulda let Elias win with that elbow drop
Elias is a lot better in the ring than I thought. That was a very good match.

The one who needed it the least....he was the wrong choice. Braun could be thrown in to the title picture at ANY time.

Nope

They dont just need some random champion on smackdown they are taking the time to actually set up a proper angle and have the brock loss matter

Pretty good show overall compared to the shit WWE has been putting out recently.

I didn't even watch Zayn Lashley because I really didn't care.

Someone post in the sink or swim Nak thread.

The Bliss booking was fun.

I don't get the point of dragging out Styles/Nak until now just to have Styles win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back