Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer Rex

Where is your star?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
money-in-the-bank.jpg

yJAYO9n.png

Start time: 7 p.m. ET (pre-show begins at 6 p.m. ET)

Run time: WWE Network has blocked off 3 1/2 hours for the show

Location: Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois (outside Chicago)

MATCH CARD
• SmackDown Tag Team Championship match — The Bludgeon Brothers vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson (pre-show)

• WWE Championship match — AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (Last Man Standing)

• Men’s Money in the Bank ladder match

• Women’s Money in the Bank ladder match

• Raw Women’s Championship match — Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey

• SmackDown Women’s Championship match — Carmella (c) vs. Asuka

• Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal

• Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn

• Intercontinental Championship match — Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias

• Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass

Gotcha. Since Rusev won the UUDD MITB, I'll pick him for the live action one.

Gotcha. Since Rusev won the UUDD MITB, I'll pick him for the live action one.
I'd love for Rusev to win the briefcase, but to be honest any of the competitors in the make MitB match would be good choices to win imo.

Yes, celebrate this woman's ass. I think Money in the Bank is happening too... or something.

Fuuuuuck pre-show about to start, geez
I'm getting to the point where I feel like K can't make it through a full PPV anymore. It's just way too much and sucks the fun out of the later matches on the card.

I'm getting to the point where I feel like K can't make it through a full PPV anymore. It's just way too much and sucks the fun out of the later matches on the card.

I hear ya, man ... I'm probably going to have just completely cut out pre-shows unless there is a match I really want to see on there

I hear ya, man ... I'm probably going to have just completely cut out pre-shows unless there is a match I really want to see on there
To be honest talking to you guys on here makes it easier to sit through.

Otunga's forehead so shiny I have to fix my colour settings.

Word. If I don't catch Raw / Smackdown live for the PWD / Reddit live chat I don't bother to catch up.
If Raw and Smackdown started an hour earlier I'd probably be on the forums too, but I can't be bothered staying awake until 4 in the morning to watch a possibly less than mediocre RAW.

So who else here is expecting the Ronda v Nia match to suck balls?

Renee have another allergic reaction, or was she crying before they went live, or did she smoke up a few minutes ago ? haha

Renee trying to show off cleavage because Chaley been murking her for months

So who else here is expecting the Ronda v Nia match to suck balls?

It actually has me the most curious out of any card ... there's no way a straight match between them could be good, so there has to be some kind of swerve coming. Like Ronda just Goldberg's Nia and gets a tap immediately, or Nattie wins MITB first match then cashes in during the match, or something, idk

Owens accepting pancake bribes from New Day <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back