Moments when you've been frustrated by a fighter

as a fan of NBK I do agree to an extent but he was coming back from a knee reconstruction after that fight so his confidence on that leg probably wasn't what it used to be which I can see affecting him in fights .
Also I thought he looked great in the fight against Lawler and I think he won that one but just about every other fight he didn't look like the old Condit I agree .

HUGE fan of Condit. Maybe a change of pace, a different camp can help. Seems like he has been with Jackson/Wink for ever. He is only 33 with a ton of fights, but maybe he can make another run. Another one I have been bummed over is Renan Barao. Top of the world forever then after the first TJ loss just doesn't have the killer in him anymore.

HUGE fan of Condit. Maybe a change of pace, a different camp can help. Seems like he has been with Jackson/Wink for ever. He is only 33 with a ton of fights, but maybe he can make another run. Another one I have been bummed over is Renan Barao. Top of the world forever then after the first TJ loss just doesn't have the killer in him anymore.
Also a huge Barao fan , I still am but I'm starting to lose hope that regains his mojo and starts knock guys out left right and centre again .

Gonzaga all the way

Fuck sakes Gonzaga you kicked the shit out of Crocop with his signature move and performed so poorly against old many Randy, and never did much since :(

I was all in on Gonzega at the start too

Rumble wrestling dc
Nelson shooting takedown on Reem after almos knocking him out
Sergio Pettis exchanging with Benoit after controling the fight
Barboza after spining shit on lee
Werdum vs Overeem 3.Werdum after woobling Reem

Back