Moments in UFC that would make a great 30 for 30?

Rise and Fall of Pride would be the best.

Lee Murray would be cool

Chute Box in its prime would be interesting

I really do want a full on documentary for PRIDE. It’s the perfect material for documentary. You might not even have to be an MMA fan to get sucked into that. Like Beyond the Mat.

I remember that Spike MMA tonight show(the one with Nate Quarry and the obnoxious bald guy) had Fedors old manager on talking about the night there was a changing of the guard in leadership and it sounded frightening. I wanted more.

That’s a 2 hour documentary right there

Well Tito vs Dana is certainly hard to beat for the worst idea.

Well Tito vs Dana is certainly hard to beat for the worst idea.

Didnt they basically do that with the Bad Blood Tito/Chuck documentary? It was about 10 percent Tito/Chuck rivalry 40 percent hyping Chuck and Dana and 50 percent ripping Tito.

Mark Coleman's downward spiral in the UFC to him resurrecting his career and winning the Pride GP...although The Smashing Machine already covered it.

How is TJ vs TAM even noteworthy? It's always been Cruz vs TAM. TJ is a snitch snake and needs to fuck off.

Even though i dislike him, Bones will have an excellent 30 for 30 when it's all said and done. All the shit he's done and been through. The belts, the blow, the cock pills, injuring and abandoning a pregnant woman in need. Just think of the material.What a douche that guy is.

The downfall of Jon Jones would make an excellent 30 for 30. So much talent and the only person to truly beat him was his self.

Didnt they basically do that with the Bad Blood Tito/Chuck documentary? It was about 10 percent Tito/Chuck rivalry 40 percent hyping Chuck and Dana and 50 percent ripping Tito.
Yeah, I am embarrassed to say I watched that, it was more awful than one can imagine.

Edmond Taverdyan 30 for 30 would be amazing, ending with Ronda vs Nunes of course.

UFC Japan 15.5

-First time the UFC went abroad
-Frank Shamrock becomes the inaugural LHW champ
-Couture beats Smith to win his first UFC HW belt
-Sakuraba lies about his weight to get into a HW tournament he wins after "losing" his first fight.
-Tank pretends he is a mixed martial artist instead of a brawler and wins the first and only decision of his career
-Vitor bounces back from losing his HW title to Couture by subbing a teammate in a fight where he didn't throw a single punch
-Goldie makes his debut

This card had everything that made early mma so crazy and full of wtf moments. An underdog become alternate become underog winning a tournament, crazy weight discrepancies, a semi-fixed fight, 2 title fights, 4 legends that would define a decade and a fucking Tank Abbott decision.

Fucking Mayhem

the rise of the ufc

the fall of the ufc

I can see one done on the rise and fall of pride

Fighters talking about fedor
"dude was quite as hell and never really spoke but he'd fuck you up" *montage of fedor decking shop*

Back