Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

I guess Republicans are the only business owners

Kind of the same if a member of madd gets arrested for drunk driving
No, it's not at all. Fucking shit, people are losing their damn minds. Between this and the right wing celebrating the deaths of those two people in Tajikistan, it's just drifting further and further in to dehumanizing extremism. Like I said, no one is arguing that there aren't bad people out there, the argument is that you shouldn't live your life in fear because of that.

I never understood these pretty girls jogging alone, this reminds me of that other guy who killed that pretty jogger, he said he did it because he was having a bad day basically.

“I was angry. I had some issues at home. I just lost it. When I saw her, I just hit her and kept hitting her. I hit her and choked her,’’ said unemployed Chanel Lewis, 20, according to sources.

https://nypost.com/2017/02/06/jogger-murder-suspect-i-strangled-her-because-i-was-angry/
Indeed. I don't think they deserve it, but women in particular need to be careful. Running in a predicable pattern with headphones on makes for easy marks. It's scary, and I think female joggers need to be careful. It just takes one instance to ruin our life.
BTW F$%^ the killer. He should be punished as well as everyone and anyone who helped him remain here.

Are people going through her post history and making a mockery of her? Man her families life somehow is going to get even worse. What the fuck is wrong with us.

Yup.

Bunch of folks here willing to welcome him to their homes.

my father would love to have him over in the basement.

Interesting that this story is about the unfortunate murder of a young woman but the initial conversation is about how the media will cover it.

Is this a thread about the woman's death or a thread to discuss the media?

you're right, the media has led the country astray.

Last edited:
No, it's not at all. Fucking shit, people are losing their damn minds. Between this and the right wing celebrating the deaths of those two people in Tajikistan, it's just drifting further and further in to dehumanizing extremism. Like I said, no one is arguing that there aren't bad people out there, the argument is that you shouldn't live your life in fear because of that.

Wanting to stop future murders is living in fear?

@JohnnySagebrush

And, you are the one who were up in arms at what I said, so I replied, and that’s your response.

Very smart of you, idiot

I don’t care if this girl hated illegal aliens are loved them. I don’t care if she hated white people or loved them

She did not deserve this and neither did her family. I don’t care if you are hard Left or rabid right. No fucking teen female deserves to be kindnapped and killed and god knows what else

She was also young and naive im sure and I’m not going to judge her by a few tweets. I don’t judge our president by tweets so I’m not gonna judge her.

millenial-couple-killed-prove
996b824ec221f5e863a64b3b0f0a2eae04b8e81b537870efb33a095c8245f52f_d6c02e40cfdc6bb263d3f4bd2f05273b2810d69d.png

Wow, time to mock the dead girl. What a time to be alive.

No, she was a liberal. She has a lot of posts showing she is obviously a Democrat.

She was also pro abortion so maybe she didn't mind that the Mexican guy aborted her.

Come on man. Don’t.

Wanting to stop future murders is living in fear?
You're right, let's just ban all guns. That will prevent murders, right? I mean I believe in gun rights, but the left generally believes gun control is a good way to prevent future murders. If you're so concerned about preventing murders, then you probably will want to take that to the extreme.

Who cares? Mollie had beliefs and she died in a rather, I guess you could say ironic way. The family will probably be upset by her murder but I doubt they will read these tweets and even if they do, who cares?

This is a very sad story, regardless of whether or not the murderer was here legally. The US has had lots and lots of illegal immigrants for decades. They've been welcomed as cheap labor by US businesses, often as migrants working on farms. They almost got blanket citizenship, all of them, under the GW Bush admin, who toyed with the idea just before he was elected. They decided to scrap that plan. It's not just "libs", but both parties who have allowed massive illegal immigration for decades.

exactly, fuck Bush and the rest of the globalists.

The people bashing her are the same having a mental breakdown because the murderer was an illegal.

I don’t care if this girl hated illegal aliens are loved them. I don’t care if she hated white people or loved them

She did not deserve this and neither did her family. I don’t care if you are hard Left or rabid right. No fucking teen female deserves to be kindnapped and killed and god knows what else

She was also young and naive im sure and I’m not going to judge her by a few tweets. I don’t judge our president by tweets so I’m not gonna judge her.
To be fair our president is in his 70's and his Tweets have had a major impact on domestic and foreign issues, this was a young girl finding her voice and what she believes, of course she would have refined that voice as she got older and probably moved a little closer to center. But I absolutely agree with your post. I'm honestly relieved to see someone with your position take a stand against that kind of behavior. It's absolutely abhorrent.

Looks like he confessed

He’s been in the country illegally for 4 to 7 years
But I'm sure he was a "visa overstay". No way he crossed the border illegally. No need for more funding to secure the southern border.

@JohnnySagebrush

And, you are the one who were up in arms at what I said, so I replied, and that’s your response.

Very smart of you, idiot

I wasn’t up in arms about anything. I tagged onto your post with something I thought was relevant.

Idiot? OK. I’ve noticed a few of your posts. You aren’t blowing anyone away with your intelligence or ability to articulate any sort of cogent argument. We used to have this guy, Bloodworth. He amazed everyone with his complete and utter stupidity. He was a laughingstock; no sooner did he spout out his keyboard diarrhea than it was completely disregarded. You make him look like a Rhodes Scholar.

Back