Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

@SBJJ

I as a teen would never mutter I hate white people, or brown people, or black people, or anyone

Going out and professing to the world you hate a group of people is very strange to me. I’m assuming the vast majority of her friends, let alone family were white, yet they were the ones looking for her. Sad really

Of course it’s stupid. But so what?

And I’m assuming you have never been a teen girl

Internet Tough Guy detected

What will I do? I’ll tap your Moms twice tonight instead of once. Keep Pops in the basement an extra 45 minutes for me. Thanks
No, you’ll keep crying on here like you have all day dumb ass lol

That means she hates white people? Lol, what are you even talking about now? That is not even related to the topic.

Seriously. What is wrong with you guys? She was a teen girl who made a goofy tweet. How could anybody take that seriously?

I honestly don’t care if she said she hated white, black, Asians or Jews. She didn’t deserve getting murdered

@SBJJ

I as a teen would never mutter I hate white people, or brown people, or black people, or anyone

But you're an adult with yellow cards on a forum. Have you actually regressed since you were a teen?

Lol. As fun as this is. We are gonna end up getting in trouble

Looks like that's all from one source. That speaks for all media now?

It's actually pretty relentless tbf and quite extensive from myriad outlets but they seem convinced that demanding people take greater stock in their "whiteness" and identify with it more is a great idea and that there's no potentially disastrous backfire there at all.

That means she hates white people? Lol, what are you even talking about now? That is not even related to the topic.

Seriously. What is wrong with you guys? She was a teen girl who made a goofy tweet. How could anybody take that seriously? Let alone seriously enough to mock her murder?
You ask a question and then quote half of my post?

Let me guess you’re an islam advocate as well?

@nac386

I haven’t spouted off saying i hate a race, maybe a political party, but not a race

I didn’t know you were this dumb. The retard is you mom. You must have gotten some of her retard genes

A liberal making fun of the mentally challenged. Yee Haw!

I’m expecting the N Word any second

And NO! Your sister is not my mother

Looks like that's all from one source. That speaks for all media now?
You're right, SALON is the only popular form of media from the left that has racism/bigotry aimed at towards white people. Wonder why so many all of a sudden formed these views? Just staying woke, I guess.

A liberal making fun of the mentally challenged. Yee Haw!

I’m expecting the N Word any second

And NO! Your sister is not my mother
I’m actually calling out your dad. Dude preys on the retarded

I didn’t know you were this dumb. The retard is you mom. You must have gotten some of her retard genes

I’d chill bro. The Mods don’t like posters disparaging groups of people on here. It’s a big No No

No, but look at how you reacted when I called you that. Shit really set you off. Lol

Not really. The fact you are aware I tap your moms is no big deal to me. Not like you can do anything about it. And Pops is cool with it

Back