Mollie Tibbetts murder suspect is an illegal alien

She hated the kind of people that would have supported her and protected her. I don't blame those people for making a few jokes.

You think this white girl hated white people? You don't think she was being facetious on her Twitter account with her close friends?

You're right, let's just ban all guns. That will prevent murders, right? I mean I believe in gun rights, but the left generally believes gun control is a good way to prevent future murders. If you're so concerned about preventing murders, then you probably will want to take that to the extreme.
I am against gun control, that said. Lets look at countries like Australia, and the death rates after 1996, when Australia passed the National Firearms Agreement after the Port Arthur Massacre.
It does prevent murders, again not for gun control, but your argument is bunk

No, she was a liberal. She has a lot of posts showing she is obviously a Democrat.

She was also pro abortion so maybe she didn't mind that the Mexican guy aborted her.
She was a young girl. I think most young people see things that way..

But I'm sure he was a "visa overstay". No way he crossed the border illegally. No need for more funding to secure the southern border.
Why stop at a wall? Let's build a moat with alligators and another wall in front of it, with mounted lasers. There's no price on our safety, right?

millenial-couple-killed-prove
996b824ec221f5e863a64b3b0f0a2eae04b8e81b537870efb33a095c8245f52f_d6c02e40cfdc6bb263d3f4bd2f05273b2810d69d.png
Do you really blame her? Media and education shoves this bullshit in our faces daily.

TINY little example:
DlKM_PBWsAU33Qp.jpg:large

I am against gun control, that said. Lets look at countries like Australia, and the death rates after 1996, when Australia passed the National Firearms Agreement after the Port Arthur Massacre.
It does prevent murders, again not for gun control, but your argument is bunk
I don't believe gun control is the right answer to lower murder rates. I don't think a wall is the answer to illegal immigration. Doesn't mean I think murderers don't exist nor does it mean I want open borders. Do you see my point now?

She was brainwashed into being ashamed of her own people and felt the need to self-righteously speak out against them. Perhaps, she would have changed her mind if she grew older or survived the murder but we will not find out. Her tweeting days are done.

Sounds like you knew everything about this girl from one jokey tweet she made.

Why stop at a wall? Let's build a moat with alligators and another wall in front of it, with mounted lasers. There's no price on our safety, right?
A wall would be effective. That's why the National Border Patrol Council endorses it, alongside multiple CBP sector chiefs.

A moat with alligators would not be effective.

$10 to $15 billion is worth it.

@Chest Rockwell
Except in the case of Iowa 99% of the illegals are here because of the right wing corporate labor exlpoiters . No sanctuary cities. No left wing progressive ideology .Just greedy fucks using illegals to fatten their pockets.

Bullshit
Iowa is a swing state

IOWA
Voted for Democratic president in six out of last seven elections; one Republican and one Democratic senator; two out of four House representatives are Democrats; two out of past three governors have been Democrats; split control of Legislature.

Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, same thing.

;)

@nac386

Wow, time to mock the dead girl. What a time to be alive.

Do you think people won’t look into her social media to try and put together a scenario?

What she posted is on her

You think this white girl hated white people? You don't think she was being facetious on her Twitter account with her close friends?
She retweeted praise for Michelle obama,

Facts are the left is advocating open borders
Do you really blame her? Media and education shoves this bullshit in our faces daily.

TINY little example:
DlKM_PBWsAU33Qp.jpg:large
i gave no opinion, my opinion is she was wrong

You're right, let's just ban all guns. That will prevent murders, right? I mean I believe in gun rights, but the left generally believes gun control is a good way to prevent future murders. If you're so concerned about preventing murders, then you probably will want to take that to the extreme.

I don’t believe in banning Mexicans or Immigrants

I don't believe gun control is the right answer to lower murder rates. I don't think a wall is the answer to illegal immigration. Doesn't mean I think murderers don't exist nor does it mean I want open borders. Do you see my point now?
I see your point, but statistically I do not agree.
Look at the stats of Tijuana, before the wall was built and immediately after, as well as to this day, we talking 70% by many estimates to a 95% drop due to the wall in that area.

Why lock your front door. Hell, why close your door or your windows at night

@SBJJ

I as a teen would never mutter I hate white people, or brown people, or black people, or anyone

Going out and professing to the world you hate a group of people is very strange to me. I’m assuming the vast majority of her friends, let alone family were white, yet they were the ones looking for her. Sad really

She retweeted praise for Michelle obama,

That means she hates white people? Lol, what are you even talking about now? That is not even related to the topic.

Seriously. What is wrong with you guys? She was a teen girl who made a goofy tweet. How could anybody take that seriously? Let alone seriously enough to mock her murder?

I’ll spew it all night long, you crossed eyed dildo. What the fuck are you going to do motherfucker?

Internet Tough Guy detected

What will I do? I’ll tap your Moms twice tonight instead of once. Keep Pops in the basement an extra 45 minutes for me. Thanks

Back