Mohammed Rabii's potential?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
in little time he won as an amateur against extremely decorated greats like Daniyar Yeleussinov.

His latest pro fight(his third):

A highlight:

Where the fuck dod this kid disappear?
He uploads boxing gym vids and family stuff so I assume he’s alive and doing well.

He was 10 pro fights undefeated 3 years ago.

I remember a vague article about a divorce court.

Anybody know?

Where the fuck dod this kid disappear?
He uploads boxing gym vids and family stuff so I assume he’s alive and doing well.

He was 10 pro fights undefeated 3 years ago.

I remember a vague article about a divorce court.

Anybody know?
Nope. Boxing is unforgiving man, vast majority of supremely talented fighters never do anything. It's a life that requires extreme levels of dedication and deprivation, you have to want it BAD. Wouldn't be surprised if his heart simply wasn't in it anymore.

I just hope Albert Batyrgaziev stays active and focussed. I like what i've seen from him.

Nope. Boxing is unforgiving man, vast majority of supremely talented fighters never do anything. It's a life that requires extreme levels of dedication and deprivation, you have to want it BAD. Wouldn't be surprised if his heart simply wasn't in it anymore.
Ye ik, but it just seems like such a waste.
He’s already won a world gold and an olympic bronze, and was packed an undefeated streak.

Last couple of fights I saw him with that shitty coach that Fury left. I wonder if that had something to do with it.

I just hope Albert Batyrgaziev stays active and focussed. I like what i've seen from him.
lol, everytime I see that ROC loophole Russia used to get their athletes into the Olympics I lol. If anybody seriously believes only Russia is feeding these kids the “tren hard test high” diet they are fools… Well at least we got a fun documentary out of it.

Back