Mohamed Khamal Vs Superbon Enfusion

If it goes the distance, Mohamed Khamal via robbery decision. Just like they did in his fights against Jomthong and Kongfah.

I hope Superbon finishes him with knees.

Last edited:
If it goed the distance, Mohamed Khamal via robbery decision. Just like they did in his fights against Jomthong and Kongfah.

I hope Superbon finishes him with knees.

that's how I feel too but Superbon has got some of that Banchamek hype, I reckon he has a small chance if he completely outclasses Khamal. unlike Jomthong who was setup as soon as he signed the deal.

Good fight and no can't see a robbery but anythings possible. Superbon should be able to beat him clearly. He might even knock him out/down. Superbon just needs to go to that body.

Good fight and no can't see a robbery but anythings possible. Superbon should be able to beat him clearly. He might even knock him out/down. Superbon just needs to go to that body.
Superbon won't be as passive as Jomthong so he can be more dominant, but this also allows Mohamed to land alot of punches in the air, shoulders and arms, which dutch judges seem to score :p

punch to arm > kick to arm /dutch judges

yeah i have a feeling they won't robb him...i think they have more to gain by doing thing properly and honestly as bon can continue with them.

Back