MODS: You should consider changing this to the "Conor McGregor" forum

The Big Bang

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
...as that may clean up the heavies even more.

Regardless, this "Conor McGregor vs Mayweather" forum was and remains to be a good idea for the aforementioned de-cluttering reasons.

leo-toast-9.w529.h352.gif

YOU are one of the people who's always posting about McGregor though.

{<huh}

I haven't posted about him in a few days, but yes...it's fun to mock the shit of of him for talking THE BIGGEST SHIT...while having THE SMALLEST DICK...etc, etc.

Said mockery is what primarily drives this forum; this cannot be disputed.

The mods should delete this retarded subform. Conor isn't even a fighter anymore.

I haven't posted about him in a few days, but yes...it's fun to mock the shit of of him for talking THE BIGGEST SHIT...while having THE SMALLEST DICK...etc, etc.

Said mockery is what primarily drives this forum; this cannot be disputed.
So you think there's too much talk about him on Sherdog.....but you like to talk about him on Sherdog a lot?

Do you see anything wrong there or no?

So you think there's too much talk about him on Sherdog.....but you like to talk about him on Sherdog a lot?

Do you see anything wrong there or no?

This sub-forum is basically just a funny shit show, which is precisely why it belongs here, as the heavies are not easy to moderate as it is.

This sub-forum is basically just a funny shit show, which is precisely why it belongs here, as the heavies are not easy to moderate as it is.
So you are basically saying it is a playpen for the retarded, and you are one of the regulars in it.

So you are basically saying it is a playpen for the retarded, and you are one of the regulars in it.

You unabashedly love Conor.

That's your thing.

I on the other hand enjoy mocking people like you for obvious reasons.

Conor is a joke.

How much did you win?

EDIT: It should be noted that online gambling is illegal in this state. (Washington)

My friend works with a crew who installs and repairs AstroTurf on various types of fields, (they make...$$$) and all of them except for one are SUPER casual UFC fans who bought into the hype...AND they know virtually nothing about boxing. lol

I bet with some of them with no odds either way and fleeced them for $7,500

With one of them the bet was for knockouts only. I won $2,500 from that Trump supporting fucktard twat douchebag cunt. That guy is SUCH an insufferable "know it all" who knows...NOTHING.

EDIT: It should be noted that online gambling is illegal in this state. (Washington)

My friend works with a crew who installs and repairs AstroTurf on various types of fields, (they make...$$$) and all of them except for one are SUPER casual UFC fans who bought into the hype...AND they know virtually nothing about boxing. lol

I bet with some of them with no odds either way and fleeced them for $7,500

With one of them the bet was for knockouts only. I won $2,500 from that Trump supporting fucktard twat douchebag cunt. That guy is SUCH an insufferable "know it all" who knows...NOTHING.

So you won a fair amount of money from McGregor's loss?

But you have no uploadable betting receipts right?

<DontBelieve1>

So you won a fair amount of money from McGregor's loss?

But you have no uploadable betting receipts right?

<DontBelieve1>

Of course you don't believe me.

You prob think $7,500 is a lot of money. lol

Garbage. You're the first in a while. You've just perpetuated your own nonsense.

And that gif..

Of course you don't believe me.

You prob think $7,500 is a lot of money. lol
I think I made it pretty clear that the unprovable nature of the alleged wager was the cause of my doubt. Not the amount.

If $7,500 isn't a lot of money though.......give me $7,500.

Prove you are wealthy enough to say that shit by posting a photo of yourself holding
$50,000 cash.

You trying to pretend you're some kind of wealthy high roller LMFAO

I think I made it pretty clear that the unprovable nature of the alleged wager was the cause of my doubt. Not the amount.

If $7,500 isn't a lot of money though.......give me $7,500.

Prove you are wealthy enough to say that shit by posting a photo of yourself holding
$50,000 cash.

You trying to pretend you're some kind of wealthy high roller LMFAO

??

You fucking asked how much I won...

How dare I answer you. -_-

Also, I tried to make $100 bets with many people on this forum, to no avail.

And $7,500 is whatever.

I think you need to find a better fucking job.

??

You fucking asked how much I won...

How dare I answer you. -_-

Also, I tried to make $100 bets with many people on this forum, to no avail.

And $7,500 is whatever.

I think you need to find a better fucking job.
A photo of you holding 50k isn't happening.

But you said 7.5k is chump change.

You're full of shit.

<DisgustingHHH>

Back