Mods posting spoilers in forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProBoxingInsidr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I guess I should have known better, but is it really appropriate for mods to be discussing fights from Bellator in the UFC forum. Particularly those that have not aired on the west coast yet? I should have known better, but I got to the UFC forum for the thread on the event tonight and mods are in there talking spoilers. Not cool

Isn't that just bad decisions on your end though? If I'm waiting to watch something that's already aired I avoid places online where it'll most likely be discussed.

I guess I should have known better, but is it really appropriate for mods to be discussing fights from Bellator in the UFC forum. Particularly those that have not aired on the west coast yet? I should have known better, but I got to the UFC forum for the thread on the event tonight and mods are in there talking spoilers. Not cool
Don't go on the MMA forum.
<TheDonald>

I guess mods can go ahead and delete the thread since nobody will bother to answer

I am curious as to what rules we are referring to? A quick glance through the Worldwide and UFC Discussion didn’t produce anything.

For 14 years I have had the insight to not go to a MMA forum
when I didn't want to know the results of an event.
You should try it.

They should shut down the forum until you watch the events then open it back up afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back