MODS... please move DREAM to the heavyweights forum

Fight4Money187**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Title says it all...

The "Heavyweights Forum" used to be Pride and UFC, and we all know that DREAM is basically PRIDE.

Please make the appropriate change :D

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

HW doesn't deserve good MMA discussions.

LOL, I just noticed that WEC is listed in both the "Heavyweights" and "Contenders" Forum

Source:

The Heavyweights: UFC and WEC (879 Viewing)
Discuss all Zuffa-related promotions: UFC, WEC and former Pride events here.
Sub-Forums: The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) Discussion

The Contenders: Worldwide MMA: (325 Viewing)
This is the place for all non-UFC (WEC/Pride) events, including HDNet Fights, EliteXC, Cage Rage, KOTC, IFL, ROTR, Shooto, and the like.

Come on mods... with how on top of things you guys are I am shocked this could get by you.
Especially with all that trolls around here that will jump down someone throat for typo...

Just put DREAM in the "Heavyweights Forum" You know that's where it belongs :icon_twis

I dont think you can read too well.

why does it matter where it is? Is it really to hard to click on the contenders instead of the HWs?

Dream need to have existed for at least a year without going under and turn a profit in that time to be even considered a Heavyweight on Sherdog.

Title says it all...

The "Heavyweights Forum" used to be Pride and UFC, and we all know that DREAM is basically PRIDE.

Please make the appropriate change :D

You have to be kidding me! What has Dream done to warrant being in the HW's? Stop the nutthugging and go down to the contenders!

Dont listen to him Mods, Dream isnt ready for HW status yet. If anything Elite XC should be up here and not Dream. More Japan nutthugging!

solution: change the name of the forums

then nobody will bitch

You have to be kidding me! What has Dream done to warrant being in the HW's? Stop the nutthugging and go down to the contenders!

Dont listen to him Mods, Dream isnt ready for HW status yet. If anything Elite XC should be up here and not Dream. More Japan nutthugging!

Well it does have some of the worlds best LWs

mods, Please DONT move DREAM to the heavyweights.

The heavyweight section is for legitimate organizations. Not Steroid filled, japanese mafia-run freakshows.

Back