Modest proposal: Put Trump on the Billion Dollar Bill

Liquid Smoke

Great artists steal™
@Gold
Reaction score
So sometime in the next 20 or 30 years, there's going to be trillionaires. This is OK, some people are just that smart and capable. And these titans of industry are going to need small bills to handle their chump change. What better way to honor our great father figure of the new day than by immortalizing him on the new trophy bill for the new guilded age.

71KJfLLcP4L._SX425_.jpg

Thoughts?

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

He should be on the trillion dollar bill.

We had a VP named Agnew! That's the most I want a bloodborne character, but I don't know what to name him ever.

So sometime in the next 20 or 30 years, there's going to be trillionaires. This is OK, some people are just that smart and capable. And these titans of industry are going to need small bills to handle their chump change. What better way to honor our great father figure of the new day than by immortalizing him on the new trophy bill for the new guilded age.

71KJfLLcP4L._SX425_.jpg

Thoughts?

I'm not sure that a quarter of the population wouldn't go the Arnold rout and become unable to function, so not even sure it's a good idea.
Did you see this interview?

I'm not sure that a quarter of the population wouldn't go the Arnold rout and become unable to function, so not even sure it's a good idea.
Did you see this interview?
Wow. Can't tell if that's a performance or not.

How about we be more true to life and have his portrait on official government bankruptcy forms?

Back