Modern Leglock Formula - released and on sale right now

Stephan Kesting

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
After almost half a year of development, The Modern Leglock Formula with Rob Biernacki and myself is finally out!

I admit to being biased, but IMO this is the best instructional on the topic that I've ever seen. It's an A to Z encyclopedia for adding leglocks to your grappling game, including entries, finishes, transitions, defenses, escapes, drills, etc.

Right now it's on sale at a super good price, plus you'll also get the added bonus of my SLX instructional on top of that. This sale will end later on this week sometime.

More info at http://www.grapplearts.com/leglocks

Thank you
Stephan Kesting

Oh, and here's a 1 minute preview video that I stayed up WAY too late at night cutting together...

Any date on the droid app Stephan? I'm definitely going to buy this but id rathet have this in an app form.

Edit: Just read from the link that there's an online version. Nice!

Last edited:
Any date on the droid app Stephan? I'm definitely going to buy this but id rathet have this in an app form

I know you figured out that the online version of it would work on your phone or tablet which is a great workaround!

However as for completely standalone apps - I am currently undecided. I don't know if I will do them for this product or not. Depends on the demand and depends on if the Apple app approval team keeps on screwing me around.

But I will say this... If someone buys the online version or the DVD version and then I decide to do the apps, I'll make those apps available to those people at something like a 95% discount. So you'll get the apps on top of what you've already bought for just a couple of bucks.

However as for completely standalone apps - I am currently undecided. I don't know if I will do them for this product or not. Depends on the demand and depends on if the Apple app approval team keeps on screwing me around.

Is Apple giving you a hard time because of Rob's mature humor?!?

PS) The first photo you see on the webpage for the series is me getting Heelhooked by one of Rob's students in a tournament, lol.

PS) The first photo you see on the webpage for the series is me getting Heelhooked by one of Rob's students in a tournament, lol.

+ 1 for owning up

Here's a new preview about the transition from Standard Ashi to the 411 that I just put onto Youtube

Is Apple giving you a hard time because of Rob's mature humor?!?

No, it's one crazy reviewer who is essentially a random response generator. He told me that my apps didn't provide value to customers and ignored the fact that I have almost nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews. Then he told me to make a bunch of changes, which I did, and then denied them again telling me that I had to get rid of ALL my previous apps without telling me how I can take care of the thousands of people who have already purchased them

So if someone on this forum works with Apple and can help me with this I will literally custom film a 1 hour tutorial on any jiu-jitsu topic they want

The dude is Russian, and I'm honestly wondering if he's a systema practitioner that I have offended by having Rob Biernacki make fun of his martial art on one of my podcasts...

You, my friend, get a free copy!

Can you shoot me an email through the contact form on Grapplearts.com?

That looks like a great set. Too bad I need to take my family on holiday this month and buy a new bed. Maybe I can afford it in a couple of months. I'll try and work overtime to get it.

No, it's one crazy reviewer who is essentially a random response generator. He told me that my apps didn't provide value to customers and ignored the fact that I have almost nothing but 4 and 5 star reviews. Then he told me to make a bunch of changes, which I did, and then denied them again telling me that I had to get rid of ALL my previous apps without telling me how I can take care of the thousands of people who have already purchased them

So if someone on this forum works with Apple and can help me with this I will literally custom film a 1 hour tutorial on any jiu-jitsu topic they want

The dude is Russian, and I'm honestly wondering if he's a systema practitioner that I have offended by having Rob Biernacki make fun of his martial art on one of my podcasts...
That's terrible man. Probably a sambo or systema guy that hates bjj. Hope you can get this sorted.

That's nuts. For what it's worth, I bought all the BJJ Formula apps and the leg locking on demand, and they're all fantastic.

That's nuts. For what it's worth, I bought all the BJJ Formula apps and the leg locking on demand, and they're all fantastic.

I keep on hoping that someone on one of these forums, or one of my youtube subscribers, or instagram followers, or podcast listeners is the head of appeals at the Apple app review team...

One more preview from the video: this is from Volume 6 - the Leglock Defense section

One more preview from the video: this is from Volume 6 - the Leglock Defense section

Hey Stephan quick question, I have your High Percentage leglocks instructional and apps by Roli Delgado, does this new one cover techniques not covered by the ones I listed?

Planning to get it still btw, just curious if there are big overlaps in content.

I keep on hoping that someone on one of these forums, or one of my youtube subscribers, or instagram followers, or podcast listeners is the head of appeals at the Apple app review team...

Maybe you should give free seminars at Apple headquarters, in no time you're gonna have docile followers within the belly of the beast.

BTW Congrats on everything you're doing, I'm a huge fan!!!

Wow, thanks Stephan, you the man! And Matt Kwan is a monster!

Hey Stephan quick question, I have your High Percentage leglocks instructional and apps by Roli Delgado, does this new one cover techniques not covered by the ones I listed?

Planning to get it still btw, just curious if there are big overlaps in content.

Hi there,

It is quite different. It focuses very heavily on the heel hook submission, but more importantly the position aspect of the leglock game. And that positional aspect really sets it apart (plus Rob's conceptual approach)

But if you do find that there is too much overlap (with my previous work, Roli's or anybody else's) then I'm 100% sincere in my offer of a 100% refund.

Hope you enjoy it - it's really good!

Stephan

Maybe you should give free seminars at Apple headquarters, in no time you're gonna have docile followers within the belly of the beast.

BTW Congrats on everything you're doing, I'm a huge fan!!!

Great strategy. Maybe that's what the creators of Angry Birds did!!

Back