Modena1983s diet log

Yesterday:
Lots of jerky, 2 yogurts, 7oz lean beef, eggs n cheese, cottage cheese

• 2 omega 3 eggs, 3/4 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup cheese, 1 slice whole wheat toast
  • 5 yogurts
  • 7oz lean beef
  • protein shot
  • 1 cup brown rice, 7oz chicken
  • powo shake
  • some pasta in sauce, anabloic nachos
  • 1/5 of a pint of ben and jerrys brownie cheesecake ice cream
  • 1.5 cups of cottage cheese

• 2normal eggs and cheese, 2 slices whole wheat toast
  • 3 servings jerky
  • small pack of cracker samich things
  • 7oz beef
  • 6 yogurts spread through day
  • protein shot
  • low carb ice cream
  • 1.5 cups cottage cheese

• 2normal eggs and cheese, 2 slices whole wheat toast
  • 3 servings jerky
  • 7oz beef, lean cuisine sante fe beans n rice meal
  • 5 yogurts spread through day
  • 7oz beef, 1 cup brown rice
  • PoWo shake
  • Wendy's 3/4lb triple plain, 20oz stouffers mac n cheese
  • low carb ice cream

This has been bothering me for weeks. It's Atkins. ATkins. Not Adkins.

• normal breakfast
  • 5 yogurts spread through day
  • 2 slices pizza
  • 7oz beef, 14.5oz green beans
  • protein bar
  • qdoba burrito double chicken,double cheese, extra sour cream pico de gallo
  • 1 low carb ice cream bar, lil over half a pint cheesecake brownie ice cream

I weighed myself this morning and managed to come out of the +or - 2 pound range I have maintained for 3 weeks straight.

• Normal breakfast +1 extra egg
  • 2 hard tacos supreme for taco bell
  • amy's organic cheese enchiladas with 7 ounces ground beef.
  • 1 yogurt
  • 2 slices whole wheat toast, 4 -1/4 lb beef patties
  • 1 low carb ice cream bar
  • some no bake cookies
    \

I calculated the macros for my normal breakfast out of curiosity :
Protein-58 Carbs-43 Fat-22

• no bake cookies
  • just over half cup of oatmeal with 2 TBSP natty peanut butter, 3/4 cup egg whites with cheese
  • PoWo shake
  • 4 beef tamales over a bed of brown rice with queso sauce over top
  • whole red baron pizza (i blame my wife here for buying this)
  • low carb ice cream bar, no bake cookie
  • cottage cheese 1.5 cups

• over one cup of egg whites, cheese, 2 slice whole wheat toast
  • 7 yogurts spread through day
  • 7oz ground beef, 14.5 oz green beans
  • whole wheat pasta and chicken with sauce
  • po wo shake
  • 18-20 mini ravioli and sauce, 2 slices whole wheat toast and 2 slices cheddar
  • low carb ice cream

Modena,

I admire your consistency in logging your food. I saw your recent squat video in your lifting log and it looks like you're carrying quite a bit of adipose tissue around your midsection. How much do you weigh now? Weren't you 185 or so fairly recently?

Does this mean you had 18 helpings of 20 mini raviolis, or somewhere between 18 and 20 singles?

I'm also a yogurt lover. What kind do you eat?

How's the weight loss/maintenance coming along? I plan to drop another ten pounds in the near future, so was wondering if you're seeing any progress. What are you weighing in at now, have you hit your 242-255 goal yet?

18-20 single mini ravioli. I eat carbmaster yogurt from kroger (only 3 grams of sugar). I weigh 215-218. I am slowing heading toward 240. I have stayed in the 215-218 range for a bit. I should be 195-198 but ate to much there for a bit. I am making really good progress for maintaining weight I think.

Modena,

I admire your consistency in logging your food. I saw your recent squat video in your lifting log and it looks like you're carrying quite a bit of adipose tissue around your midsection. How much do you weigh now? Weren't you 185 or so fairly recently?
:redface: 215-218. I was 184.8 for 10 minutes in early feb. My weight normalized at around 194 about one week after hitting my low I think. I should not have went so crazy eating for the next 1-2 months. I plan on working the rest of the year to stay in this same range I am while working toward a 365 or so squat. Once I hit that I will reevaluate and maybe drop 15 or so pounds. Thanks for stopping by gentlemen, always an honor to have some of the forum's strongest visit.

• egg whites, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, toast
  • some yogurts through day
  • cheese samich on wheat bread
  • 7oz ground beef, 1 yogurt
  • 1 slice of macaroni and cheese +bacon pizza
  • 4 chicken strips and some fries (wife wanted dq, should have skipped this but oh well)

Yesterday:

• 3/4 cup egg whires, 3 eggs, 1 cup of oats, 3 TBSP peanut butter
  • 1 yogurt, 1 supreme protein bar small
  • protein shot
  • 7oz beef, 1 yogurt
  • 2 yogurts
  • 2 slices whole wheat bread 2 slices cheese, small tuna pouch 1 low carb ice cream bar
  • 1 low carb ice cream bar 5 cheese cubes

:redface: 215-218. I was 184.8 for 10 minutes in early feb. My weight normalized at around 194 about one week after hitting my low I think. I should not have went so crazy eating for the next 1-2 months. I plan on working the rest of the year to stay in this same range I am while working toward a 365 or so squat. Once I hit that I will reevaluate and maybe drop 15 or so pounds. Thanks for stopping by gentlemen, always an honor to have some of the forum's strongest visit.

Good call, you should definitely try to slow it down a little since you worked so hard to cut down to 190~. The gains will come if you're patient.

Are you anti-fruit and vegetable?

I like vegetables in certain contexts. Italian food mexican food. Thats about it. Just not really a veggie fan, I am a really picky eater always have been.

I think he is more pro cheese and yogurt.

This. I love me some dairy.

Good call, you should definitely try to slow it down a little since you worked so hard to cut down to 190~. The gains will come if you're patient.

Yeh i went willy nilly for to long I got it pretty well now, and if I do go a bit overboard I do some extra cardio. Case in point this evening.

• 4 omega 3 eggs, 1/2 cup of cheese, 1 TBSP cream cheese, 2 slice whole wheat toast
  • yogurt and supreme protein bar
  • 7oz beef, 1 yogurt
  • 1 protein shot
  • 2 yogurts
  • Qdoba- 3 cheese nachos, double chicken, sour cream, pico de gallo, double cheese, queso sauce. Chips. YUM!!!!!!!

Did 3 miles of cardio to make up for all the extra calories in dinner.

What if you entered yourself in an eating contest once a year so you can gorge yourself and hopefully eliminate the cravings.

My dad once ate 27 tamales in 15 minutes at a mall opening in Houston back in the '70's. He went about twenty years without eating them again.

I always thought it would be fun to see how other people's appetites stack up against my own.

Come to think of it - are there any cheese manufacturers (cheeseries?) in your area? I doubt many can hang with you on that.

PS - You're actually lighter than I am. I've been sitting at around 223-225 for a few months now. Is there a weight you hit when you say "Fuck it, no more food"? That weight is 230 for me.

I have thought about it. The closest thing I have ever done was eat a 20 ounce hamburger on a giant bun to get on a wall of fame. Never checked for any cheese manufacturers. If i were going to eat a contest to get rid of cravings it would be a pizza, cheesecake or mexican food eating contest. One time at a local resturant me and my brother both ordered two orders of tacos (6 total) my brother only ate four so I ate his other 2 totaling 8. The waiter saw this and when he returned to ask everyone for dessert he proceeded to ask if I needed anything else and said they had a whole cow in the back. My buddies thought this was hilarious. My little brother has conquered the dagwood (from man vs food) twice.

That weight is 224.

Back