Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

loyalyolayal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread & I'm shocked to learn that no one made a thread about this awesome game. I never thought that it would be possible, but an actual playable online MOBA for the android/ios is actually out since last year. Now, I'm trying to play casually as possible but it's hard! I got sucked in.

Graphics are great, gameplay, balance, simplicity & fast-paced. You don't have to go to shops or micromanage your hero much. The game is set that you can customize your hero but won't get tedious for 1st time/casual players. I already bought my 1st hero: Nana.

nana-mobile-legends.jpg

I can't find a promo vid for gameplay presentation, so I'll just use this:

If you're a hardcore MOBA player, returnee(like me) or don't have any idea what it is, Mobile Legends is a great game to dip your toes into.

playing the shit out of this, i love it, its like LoL without all the shit i didnt like

playing the shit out of this, i love it, its like LoL without all the shit i didnt like
Glad you like it. I checked Vainglory too. Their graphics are waaaay better but they don't a 5 vs 5 format yet. They're fan boys keep saying that mobile legends copied LoL, well, tencent-the company that made MB, bought Riot games.

Loving the support role. I got an MVP for having only 2 kills. Lol!

Glad you like it. I checked Vainglory too. Their graphics are waaaay better but they don't a 5 vs 5 format yet. They're fan boys keep saying that mobile legends copied LoL, well, tencent-the company that made MB, bought Riot games.

Loving the support role. I got an MVP for having only 2 kills. Lol!

Im trying everything but i play ADC, or Supp as a tank and my last choice is an Assassin, but i dont complain im a team player

Im trying everything but i play ADC, or Supp as a tank and my last choice is an Assassin, but i dont complain im a team player
Planning to buy Kagura & keeping her as my main. Franco is a hit & miss for me. Nana is solid & Lolita-while good for team fights & as a human punching bag-is boring to play. Bought an Alpha too, apparently, they already nerfed him. That explains the lack of Alpha presence in ranked games.

I'm currently stuck on grandmaster 4. I keep sliding down & clawing back up for over 3 weeks now.

Planning to buy Kagura & keeping her as my main. Franco is a hit & miss for me. Nana is solid & Lolita-while good for team fights & as a human punching bag-is boring to play. Bought an Alpha too, apparently, they already nerfed him. That explains the lack of Alpha presence in ranked games.

I'm currently stuck on grandmaster 4. I keep sliding down & clawing back up for over 3 weeks now.

i not playing rank yet my favorite champs so far are

Alucard
Clint
Franco (support tank)
Karina

But honestly im playing multiple games every single day and trying to play all lanes with all the champions to be able to fill any role, this game is so fast that doesnt leave time for the community to be toxic, i have reported a few douches here and there but they are very few

i not playing rank yet my favorite champs so far are

Alucard
Clint
Franco (support tank)
Karina

But honestly im playing multiple games every single day and trying to play all lanes with all the champions to be able to fill any role, this game is so fast that doesnt leave time for the community to be toxic, i have reported a few douches here and there but they are very few
I just play brawl mode when i want to get rid of the taste of defeat in rank games. Until I start losing in brawl mode too. Then I play against AI. Lol!

Also, i got rid of chat box in game. I can't read my team's or opponents taunting/stupidity.

I just play brawl mode when i want to get rid of the taste of defeat in rank games. Until I start losing in brawl mode too. Then I play against AI. Lol!

Also, i got rid of chat box in game. I can't read my team's or opponents taunting/stupidity.

where do you play? i play on my iphone 6 and i wish i had some of those big phones idk, definetly gonna keep that in mind once i change phones

where do you play? i play on my iphone 6 and i wish i had some of those big phones idk, definetly gonna keep that in mind once i change phones
Meizu m2. 5.5 fhd. My buddy plays on his tablet and its glorious.

@JaegerIT , you still playing? It gets reaalllly competitive from epic and up. I'm surprised that no one plays this game aside from us. Lots of changes already and planning to do an all-nighter since I've activated my double exp and double bp cards. Also, I'm on a 2-6 slump atm.

@JaegerIT , you still playing? It gets reaalllly competitive from epic and up. I'm surprised that no one plays this game aside from us. Lots of changes already and planning to do an all-nighter since I've activated my double exp and double bp cards. Also, I'm on a 2-6 slump atm.

Yep im on like 3 games (unranked) on a good day, still fun as hell, been trying all lanes

Yep im on like 3 games (unranked) on a good day, still fun as hell, been trying all lanes
2-1 tonight at rank. I autopick lolita(tank) so I could spare myseld the incessant bitching of "we need tank". And since lolita is a small elf they thought she's a mage. I was in a game where a team mate picked a tank on the last second because of ignorance. Lol!

Any crazy memorable game so far?

2-1 tonight at rank. I autopick lolita(tank) so I could spare myseld the incessant bitching of "we need tank". And since lolita is a small elf they thought she's a mage. I was in a game where a team mate picked a tank on the last second because of ignorance. Lol!

Any crazy memorable game so far?

Not really getting memorable games, in unraked i have 56% win rate and its basically we either completly stomp a team or we get stomped, my best games are when i play some cc starter champ like Alucard/Franco/Tigreal and my second tier pics are magic/real dmg like Layla/Clint/Gord/Cyclops, i have my best performances on these but as i said, my performances are not consistent, but the important thing is that i keep having fun

Not really getting memorable games, in unraked i have 56% win rate and its basically we either completly stomp a team or we get stomped, my best games are when i play some cc starter champ like Alucard/Franco/Tigreal and my second tier pics are magic/real dmg like Layla/Clint/Gord/Cyclops, i have my best performances on these but as i said, my performances are not consistent, but the important thing is that i keep having fun

This game has its peaks and valleya for me. Lol!

5 heroes I hate laning against:
- Kagura
- Estes
- Cyclops
- Aurora
- Gord

Basically anyone with an aoe attack/disable in the early phase.

I played a game in rank where we won 18-0. One guy just said that everyone attack the mid lane. We obliged and it was just an absolute blood bath. So ridiculous I couldn't stop laughing and be amazed at the same time. Big gamble tho.

Im just a solo player.
Im a top 10 local hayabusa player but sadly hes been nerfed again.hes the second hardest hero to use next to fanny. Hes useless right now. So sad. i dont use him anymore. Im ranked as legend right now.Screenshot_2018-01-29-20-26-42-28.png IMG_20180129_204243.jpg

Vainglory is vastly superior.

Get the building blocks right, first. 5v5 can wait.

*Edit*
LOL, and of course, with that, they release the disaster known as Patch 2.12.

Nevermind. Uninstalled.

Last edited:
Back