Mob slaughters 300 crocodiles after death of Indonesian man who wandered in their breeding sanctuary

Crocodile sanctuary. He entered the breeding grounds. Stupid games, stupid prizes.

But sort of on topic with regards to your post, here's an excerpt from a conversation had between a Russian scientist and an Amazonian Indian, in a book I once read.

But look no further than the eradication of mountain lion and wolves in the US for an example of when humans push back unrestrained.

Wolves are making a come back in the US . . . the mountain lion is also still around. Wish construction in many parts of the western US would be stopped for a few years to prevent further encroachment.

Wolves are making a come back in the US . . . the mountain lion is also still around. Wish construction in many parts of the western US would be stopped for a few years to prevent further encroachment.

Darwin Award nominee, probably the front runner at this point, caused all those crocodiles to be killed. Stupid people doing stupid things.

This reminds me of my relatives who say that if we cull the crocodiles the rest will be too scared to attack humans

Its so stupid

Last edited:
Fucking retards, as if the crocs even have the awareness and cognition to even understand what happened.

Hope some giant croc monster takes their village out.

This is so sad. If I owned that sanctuary, I’d want retribution. But then again, what else can you expect from third world simpletons?

That sucks, it's always sad to see piles of dead animals. Do they have constant issues with killer crocodiles? I don't know.

But if so, it's not hard to imagine why a village that constantly deals with killer animals (and then is told they are not allowed to kill those animals) would eventually get tired of it and take them out.

For example, imagine living in an area infested with lions. They aren't majestic to you, they are monsters and they may kill you or your children. I think lions and crocodiles are amazing creatures, but that's only because I don't have to deal with them.

quote-crazy-people-don-t-sit-around-wondering-if-they-re-nuts-jake-gyllenhaal-11-97-98.jpg

Massive shithole. Not really England anymore is it.

England is bigger than London.

I live in an area that's 99.7% white English, its as good here as it was 30 years ago.

Well what's happened has happened.
No point shedding crocodile tears now.

I hope everyone who is expressing outrage about the crocs is conducting self flagellation every time they drive a car and murders insects with their windshield.

Two things I took from this:

Typical overkill Indonesian mob mentality.

The police asking the two sides to mediate amongst themselves. Is this primary school? In practice the family will probably want compensation from the croc farm owner, and the croc farm will want compensation for the loss of stock. Then back and forth...

Two things I took from this:

Typical overkill Indonesian mob mentality.

The police asking the two sides to mediate amongst themselves. Is this primary school? In practice the family will probably want compensation from the croc farm owner, and the croc farm will want compensation for the loss of stock. Then back and forth...
And this is why sometimes democracy is a bad idea, cause it leads to majoritarian bullying .

Back