Locked MNN (I Kill Giants Trailer; Nominations for 2018 Oscars and Razzie Awards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Trailer for STARSHIP TROOPERS: TRAITOR OF MARS

Casper Van Dien and Dina Meyer return as the voices of Johnny Rico and Dizzy Flores in an all-new military adventure from the writer of Starship Troopers and Robocop, Ed Neumeier. In theaters one night only on August 21.

so the confederation is losing the war

so the confederation is losing the war

Well in the book, the Federation is actually is fighting out of desperation, all out intergalactic war against more than one alien species and there are more military casualties than soldiers coming in, all along with massive operations gone terribly wrong

Well in the book, the Federation is actually is fighting out of desperation, all out intergalactic war against more than one alien species and there are more military casualties than soldiers coming in, all along with massive operations gone terribly wrong

i didnt know they were fighting multiple aliens. And yeah there commanders are kind of shit

i didnt know they were fighting multiple aliens. And yeah there commanders are kind of shit
They make an appearance in the Roughneck Chronicles. A better animated series (probably) than what's above.

Who are the other aliens the Confederation is fighting? I only aware of Arachnids.

Who are the other aliens the Confederation is fighting? I only aware of Arachnids.
The Skinnies. The book describes a skirmish at the beginning of the book

"These geezers are humanoid, eight or nine feet tall, much skinnier than we are and with a higher body temperature; they don't wear any clothes and they stand out in a set of snoopers like a neon sign. They look still funnier in daylight with your bare eyes but I would rather fight them than the arachnids — those Bugs make me queezy." (Ch 1)

They eventually switch sides.

the other one i can remember right now is the "skinnies" some kind of advance species that are like tall looking humanoid things

Helen Hunt to star in a horror film called I SEE YOU, which, no, is not about Helen Hunt getting older.

#coldblooded

KILLJOYS Star Hannah John-Kamen Joins Marvel's ANT-MAN AND THE WASP

Hannah-John-Kamen-Ant-Man-and-Wasp-Dragonlord.jpg

In the first major casting in the upcoming sequel to Ant-Man, Marvel has tapped Hannah John-Kamen for a new role in Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Paul Rudd is returning in the title role with Evangeline Lilly coming back as Hope van Dyne a.k.a. the Wasp. Michael Douglas and Michael Pena are also expected to reprise their roles from the original.

Peyton Reed, who helmed the first pic, is back in the director’s chair with Rudd and Gabriel Ferrari penning the script. Kevin Feige is producing.

The plot is being kept under wraps, as are details about who John-Kamen will be playing. Marvel had been meeting with actresses over the past month before finally being won over by the rising star. The sequel bows on July 6, 2018.

The original film grossed $519 million worldwide including $180 million domestically. Rudd most recently reprised the role in Captain America: Civil War.

John-Kamen comes from the TV world, having appeared in such popular shows as Black Mirror, Game of Thrones, and, most recently, the Syfy series Killjoys. She also caught the eye of Steven Spielberg, who cast her in a lead role in Ready Player One. She also recently wrapped production on the Tomb Raider reboot with Alicia Vikander.

‘Black Mirror’s’ Hannah John-Kamen Lands Key Role in ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ (Exclusive)

The Skinnies. The book describes a skirmish at the beginning of the book

"These geezers are humanoid, eight or nine feet tall, much skinnier than we are and with a higher body temperature; they don't wear any clothes and they stand out in a set of snoopers like a neon sign. They look still funnier in daylight with your bare eyes but I would rather fight them than the arachnids — those Bugs make me queezy." (Ch 1)

They eventually switch sides.

So the humans and skinnies are not fighting the bastard bugs? Dang thats pretty awesome

So the humans and skinnies are not fighting the bastard bugs? Dang thats pretty awesome
By the end of the book the navy developes a planet killer bomb and they just start taking out bug planets.

Zhang Ziyi Joins GODZILLA Sequel, Will Play a Prominent Role in Monsterverse

Zhang-Ziyi-Godzilla-King-of-Monsters-Dragonlord.jpg

Zhang Ziyi, the international star of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, has joined Legendary and Warner Bros.’ creature feature Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

But wait — that’s not all. The deal calls for the actress to join not just that movie but to figure prominently in their Monsterverse, what the studios are calling their monster-based cinematic universe.

Zhang will first appear in the sequel to 2014's Godzilla, joining Kyle Chandler, Vera Farmiga and Millie Bobby Brown in the follow-up that is set several years after the events of the original pic. Michael Dougherty is directing from a script by Dougherty and Zach Shields.

The actress will then appear in other monster installments, including Godzilla vs Kong, as her character is a key figure in the covert, creature-cataloging Monarch organization established in those films.

Godzilla: King of the Monsters is set to be released March 22, 2019. Godzilla vs Kong is slated to bow in 2020.

Zhang, who also appeared in Chinese-language hits Hero and House of Flying Daggers, recently wrapped production on a sci-fi thriller produced by J.J. Abrams that is connected to his Cloverfield movies.

Zhang Ziyi Joins Kyle Chandler in 'Godzilla: King of the Monsters'

First Poster for Marvel's BLACK PANTHER; First Teaser Trailer to Debut Tonight

First teaser trailer will premiere during game 4 of the NBA Finals tonight.

nWXdVRH.jpg

First Trailer for Marvel's BLACK PANTHER Starring Chadwick Boseman

Marvel Studios’ Black Panther follows T’Challa who, after the death of his father, the King of Wakanda, returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful old enemy reappears, T’Challa’s mettle as king—and Black Panther—is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Opens February 16, 2018.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Anything on Disney Pixar's COCO? I see that it's got a November release date , but I think it could end up flopping like the Good Dinosaur since November also has Thor:Ragnarok and The Justice League.

@Dragonlordxxxxx

Anything on Disney Pixar's COCO? I see that it's got a November release date , but I think it could end up flopping like the Good Dinosaur since November also has Thor:Ragnarok and The Justice League.
I've commented in the past MNN thread that Coco looks very similar to Guillermo del Toro's The Book of Life. I think the reception for Coco has been tepid so far and the box office will be very underwhelming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back