MMArmy

RIP in peace, Pankrash.

Will there every be "I forgot my password" button. I can't log in.

Adding 4 new styles (ex. Capoeira) and new stats like Taekwondo, Catch Wrestling, Timing, Agility and Precision.

Fighter builds will be made more realistic after the changes.

We got consistent forum events so anyone who hasn't hopped on the MMArmy forum should do so. Players over there are really helpful and we got alliance events happening all year.

Should have an update to the game ready in the next couple months. The new stats and styles, etc.

Added P4P Number 1 fighter to the top of logo.

Added some more shop items. Gi's and Rash guards.

I've been playing since 2009

Added 5 new stats today.

Taekwondo, Catch Wrestling, Agility, Rhythm and Coordination.

Also added 4 new fighting styles to make it 32.

Luta Livre

Sway & Slay

Anklebreaker

Neo Footwork

Added 5 new stats today.

Taekwondo, Catch Wrestling, Agility, Rhythm and Coordination.

Also added 4 new fighting styles to make it 32.

Luta Livre

Sway & Slay

Anklebreaker

Neo Footwork
Can't wait to go full Palhares on some dudes!

With all the new styles out, It basically is a new game.
No... It's the same game with a new twist to it if you talk about styles alone.

Now, with the new stats... It still feels like the same game, but with a lot more depth, which makes the game more fun imo. Adds a new twist.

No... It's the same game with a new twist to it if you talk about styles alone.

Now, with the new stats... It still feels like the same game, but with a lot more depth, which makes the game more fun imo. Adds a new twist.
True

Special recruits are probably my favorite thing added, them sexy banners, high stats and good hiddens most of the time are great.

Best thing about the game for me is the pacing. Being able to fight your guys twice a day makes it more fun to play.

logged in to get the feel of the updates, been a player there since 2008, and i have to say you have done pretty good with the place, looks nice

Been adding a lot of images lately for different hair styles and faces etc so you can have some unique looks to your guys.

Some new countries have been added as well. Going to shoot to get every country represented then have a "World Recruit Value" feature put in that makes certain countries produce higher level fighters in a particular discipline.

Flyweight division should be coming in the future as well as a virtual magazine that displays current stories within the game. There is a great deal that will be expanded on.

If anyone has any questions jump on the MMArmy forum as every player there will help you.

Kinda obliged to bump this thread until this AV bet wears off.

Back