MMArmy

YES LET US DO MORE FASTER

I forgot about this game for a long time and just came back today, I have 15 fighter slots and can only recruit 1 per half day? that's just silly. Why is there even a restriction on recruiting? I understand fights and training...

Recruit restriction is so you cant just hire and fire guys until you get the perfect recruits... but there should be like 4 or 5 recruits a day until you've maxed your fighter count and then it's once per half day or whatever.

That is the reason I'm not coming back. Don't really have time anyway, but I have too many fighter slots too fill out and ain't nobody got time for that.

Recruit restriction is so you cant just hire and fire guys until you get the perfect recruits... but there should be like 4 or 5 recruits a day until you've maxed your fighter count and then it's once per half day or whatever.

That is the reason I'm not coming back. Don't really have time anyway, but I have too many fighter slots too fill out and ain't nobody got time for that.

Oh I'm sorry I mean until your roster is full. I stopped playing for like a year then came back and all my fighters retired to I had to wait like two weeks to fill the roster back up (cause I usually only go on once a day).

Oh I'm sorry I mean until your roster is full. I stopped playing for like a year then came back and all my fighters retired to I had to wait like two weeks to fill the roster back up (cause I usually only go on once a day).

Added a feature that generates "Special Recruits" like hot prospects w/ higher stats and better hidden dna potential. Just a fun type of prize fighter to snag occassionally.

So much fucking this. I've tried to reboot my camp several times over the years only to get bored and forget after recruiting 5 or 6 guys.

ChiefBD has added 4 new styles this week.

MMArmy is now up to 28 different styles to choose from. Spread the word! Beat up on your friends, and make your way to the top! Create a camp, build a champ!

Ring King, Clock And Lock, Pick Your Poison, and Clean Sweep have been added and are now live styles.

Chief has been saying a mobile app is a big priority.

a mobile app is pretty much a must at this point. the game is a lot of fun but in order to get a bigger community, there needs to be a way to pull new players in so the playing field is more even for them against each other starting out and using small victories to make playing the game a habit. the key to making this game profitable and expand it is to learn the cues players want to have, the little rewards that will make them come back for more throughout the day. the biggest thing is the ability to recruit more players at a time, and to allow more session plays per day. additionally, adding more personal elements, like the ability to create a team logo or banner, and things like buying facilities or a better cage or better sparring gear and coaches so that each camp build is unique to the player, wholly different from the next, the idea that you have complete control over how your camp is built, down to a person's philosophy on why they watch MMA in the first place, that's how you'll take this game to next level.

here's just a few of the ideas and changes I'd like to see...

-a greater fighter recruiting yield. I hit on this last time and i'm not sure if it changed, but the ability to recruit more fighters per session would increase the replay value of the game exponentially for returning players.

-more sessions per day. 6 to 8 sessions per day would increase the replay value for everybody and would additionally generate more traffic to the site and allow new players to get immersed into the game more easily.

-more customization. not just the look of the fighters, but the look of EVERYTHING. a set of gym spaces you can work up to buying, a bench press, a cage, a leg press, a wrestling coach, etc. all with different tiers worth progressively more money that offer higher yields for building up your fighters. the key to keeping new players is to make the first five or so easily attainable in little time so the players latch onto the reward of progression and become regulars in the game.

-an IM system where players can talk to each other in real time, offering challenges or talking strategy or whatever. obviously you'd need to implement mods to keep the system clean and the trolls away, but this'd make the game more of a community.

I've got tons more of ideas and I'm willing to share them if the people running the site are interested.

You should join the MMArmy forums and voice your opinions. Opinions are always welcome.

lmfao, irishwhiskey the start of this thread looks like you're talking to yourself through multiple alts.

You still addicted to it, what changes were made?

New styles have been released, and forum/alliance activity has picked up again.

TLCS is still the greatest.

I started playing again and its so annoying how many massively over trained fighters there is with little to no fights. They should be forced to move up automatically or something. Those are the ones that challenge non stop also.

Can't play anymore since the site is blocked at work. Wish there was an iphone app.

Back