MMAMania's most dishonest click bait grab ever:

Jones Accused Of Bribing USADA To Score Early UFC Return

The article is just an accusation from none other than Colby Covington. WIth a crying Jones as the picture, the implication suggests it's far more serious.

Mania is crap.

https://www.mmamania.com/2018/7/18/...used-bribing-usada-score-early-ufc-return-mma

How is sbnation still ranking didnt google get rid of those content farms or derank them five years ago it says they got 319 blogs on there website. They must be making millions and have connections in google lol

Name a single journo you’d be 100% comfortable speaking too off the record (in confidence). Now compare that to any number of professions that you must provide personal details in confidence knowing full well its relatively secure: doctors, healthcare, insurance, bankers, etc.

Journalistic integrity is extinct, thanks to scumbags that have invaded the profession.

Judith Miller..
James Risen

San Francisco Chronicle reporters Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams escaped incarceration in 2007 for protecting the source who helped them expose a steroid scandal in major league sports

Do some research before spouting nonsense. "Extinct" and yet many journalists willing to go to jail to protect their sources ....

And many more

Just none in mma

I actually like mmamania. Can't believe I'm about to take up for Jones, but yeah... that's complete bullshit.

Judith Miller..
James Risen

San Francisco Chronicle reporters Mark Fainaru-Wada and Lance Williams escaped incarceration in 2007 for protecting the source who helped them expose a steroid scandal in major league sports

Do some research before spouting nonsense. "Extinct" and yet many journalists willing to go to jail to protect their sources ....

And many more

Just none in mma
You provide a few names and that’s an argument?

Obviously my use of ‘extinct’ was hyperbole. My point pertaining to your obvious favorite profession stands: it’s full of liars, biased hacks and partisans. The occasional journo with integrity is approaching unicorn status.

You provide a few names and that’s an argument?

Obviously my use of ‘extinct’ was hyperbole. My point pertaining to your obvious favorite profession stands: it’s full of liars, biased hacks and partisans. The occasional journo with integrity is approaching unicorn status.

Semantics ...

By definition extinct means zero...

Like I said, there are still journalists with integrity although somewhat rare.

No clue what you mean by "obvious favorite profession" other than your terrible grammar.

Try to throw In a few more 3 syllable words next time. It might more accurately mask the fact that you were wrong.

Semantics ...

By definition extinct means zero...

Like I said, there are still journalists with integrity although somewhat rare.

No clue what you mean by "obvious favorite profession" other than your terrible grammar.

Try to throw In a few more 3 syllable words next time. It might more accurately mask the fact that you were wrong.
It makes sense now. I suppose you’re a journo, eh? You wish to make an MMA forum a formal setting? smh

By the way, professor, I’m fairly certain the use of ellipses is bad form. <Lmaoo>

Judith Miller..
James Risen

And many more

Just none in mma
so the second and third are scumbags? helped protect a source that exposed a "steroid scandal" in sports, even though PEDs and high level sports go hand in hand?

It makes sense now. I suppose you’re a journo, eh? You wish to make an MMA forum a formal setting? smh

By the way, professor, I’m fairly certain the use of ellipses is bad form. <Lmaoo>

Nope, I work for a financial organization . I just find it entertaining to highlight the stupidity of others when it's particularly blatant

so the second and third are scumbags? helped protect a source that exposed a "steroid scandal" in sports, even though PEDs and high level sports go hand in hand?

No clue what you are trying to say. English please

Back