MMAMania's most dishonest click bait grab ever:

Colby Covington, King of Dumb.

I will be more surprised if he gets suspended

MMA - where steroid abuse is ignored and breaking the rules wins you fights

MMA - where steroid abuse is ignored and breaking the rules wins you fights
wake up buddy. high level sports = PEDs

Just journos. 99.999% are the worst sort, just shy of career criminals.

I don't know about that. I mostly stick to the good ones, of which there are plenty (outside MMA).

I don't know about that. I mostly stick to the good ones, of which there are plenty (outside MMA).
Name a single journo you’d be 100% comfortable speaking too off the record (in confidence). Now compare that to any number of professions that you must provide personal details in confidence knowing full well its relatively secure: doctors, healthcare, insurance, bankers, etc.

Journalistic integrity is extinct, thanks to scumbags that have invaded the profession.

“His scumbag management team, Malki Kawa and those guys, they’re probably trying to pay off the UFC or USADA somehow to get him back earlier,” Covington told Chael Sonnen

And they turn it into that headline, lol.

I saw this a few minutes ago and couldnt believe theyd stoop to that level, haha. Holy shit

I don't like jon jones, so this is just funny to me

Professional sports - where steroid abuse is ignored and breaking the rules wins
Fixed that for ya.
I'm not USADA's biggest fan, but outside of maybe baseball they're arguably more on the ball than any other major sport's drug testing program.

I go to MMAMania sometimes (used to go a lot more) and it was never for actual news. I mostly went because their community can be even more of an entertaining shit show than it is here haha. A lot of their writers are "some dude in a basement with a blog" level.

They're a million times better than MMA Imports though. Hands down the worst MMA news site I've ever seen, and I just follow it because they're so bad it's hilarious.

Back