MMA Workout Plan

JustFlowWithIt402

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I need some help on a fluent workout plan for MMA/Muay Thai. I've been doing pretty well I think but I want somebodies input on theirs. I usually stick to circuits with a little rest in between. I take Wensday and Friday for off days because of my work hours. What would be a fluent evened out plan for me.

Glad to. I'll need to know:

1. what your goal is

We'll start there.

I need some help on a fluent... What would be a fluent...

139023-you-keep-using-that-word-meme-OEzW.jpeg

Glad to. I'll need to know:

1. what your goal is

We'll start there.
My goal is developing for explosive power and muscle endurance. I was just talking about muscle grouping. Like abs and arms on mondays or so.

How often are you looking to devote to time in the gym away from skills training?

How often are you looking to devote to time in the gym away from skills training?
I'm 18 and still in school but I usually get roughly 20 hours a week at the gym. But but i'll devote 1 hour 6 times a week for strength and conditioning. But other thank that it's Muay Thai and BJJ classes.

OK.
You have a multitude of options that you can check out in the FAQ. But off the top of my head you could do a similar plan to what I intend on doing while trying to get my old ass into some sort of shape...

I basically squat, press, pull in some variation 3 times a week. Each session has various setXreps ranges but the focus is full body each time. On the in-between days you can add conditioning like Hills, sprints, basic circuit shit people seem to like to do, high intensity interval training, etc...

Otherwise check out the FAQ section it has lots to offer.

Back