MMA Thaïland

spalerosophis

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
what is the best mma camp in thailand
or there is good teacher
and a lot of fighters?...it IS possible fight and MMA amator ans your camp?

Tiger Muay Thai teaches MMA too. Evolve is not too far away in Singapore.

Ptt and tiger are the best due to the high level that comes through almost every week. I dont like tiger as much since they went under new management

Thailand mma camps are best for if you're fighting in Asia or you want to save alot of money due to it being so cheap

Merci à la Thaïlande de pouvoir faire un combat amateur mmaMMA a le camp

[QUOTE = "spalerosophis, post: 139561881, member: 511955"] Merci à la Thaïlande de pouvoir faire un combat amateur mmaMMA a le camp [/ QUOTE]
Désolé c'est une question.?
Possible combat MMA amateur thailand

Thailand mma camps are best for if you're fighting in Asia or you want to save alot of money due to it being so cheap
Or you're already an established grappler who just wants to learn how to strike exclusively.

I've been to a few dif camps over the years. For pure Muay Thai striking in a "modern" camp/setting, head to Fairtex Pattaya. If you want to implement MMA into your training, go to Tiger or Phuket Top Team. Sasiprapa and Kingka Supa are two of the few "big" camps left with an "old school" vibe and Kingka Supa will put you in fights around Thailand while training, if you like. AKA is the "hollywood" camp. If you can learn Muay Boran at any of the schools while training, do it! If staying longer then a month, stay off site and find a local room or apt to rent.

I've never been to Sumalee, but heard it's very Western orientated. Never trained at Sinbi, but have fought at Sinbi since they put on events (similar to smokers) along with training people. Rawai was known as an old school styled camp with a modern setting, but heard it's a dif vibe since moving away from Phuket. I'm headed to Sing Patong with my wife's Dad, in two weeks for a week.. have been wanting to train there for the past few yrs now. I typically go to camps in the Phuket area. But there are areas like Koh Sumi that have nothing but old school camps and don't have the modern feel or tourist vibe. If a beginner, I would just go to the Muay Thai Institute.

Oh.. forgot to mention Lion Muay Thai, I have never trained there, but a few of the mma athletes from my gym that I teach at (Title Boxing), head out there to train Thai Boxing and get their mma in while there.

Oh.. forgot to mention Lion Muay Thai, I have never trained there, but a few of the mma athletes from my gym that I teach at (Title Boxing), head out there to train Thai Boxing and get their mma in while there.

Lion is gone I believe. It is now under Absolute MMA and offers MMA> They will be up and running in June.

Or you're already an established grappler who just wants to learn how to strike exclusively.

Well i wouldnt go to one of those gyms if you just want to learn striking. Alot better and even cheaper options out there

Well i wouldnt go to one of those gyms if you just want to learn striking. Alot better and even cheaper options out there
True. I guess it's easier for bigger, established gyms to accommodate foreigners with inhouse packages.

Lion is gone I believe. It is now under Absolute MMA and offers MMA> They will be up and running in June.
I thought Absolute was up and running already in the old location on Saiyuan in Rawai? We had a Aussie kid named Jake, that was out here early this month, who said he just came from Absolute the past few weeks and was heading back to Thailand to do more training at Absolute once he was done in the states. Haven't heard anything about June, as I believe it's been open for a short time now.. Just a remodel is going on currently I hear, and I believe it's the same staff more of less as Lion, just dif name because of dif management/owners. But if wrong or you train there, no disrespect to your camp, if that is where you teach, train or represent.

I thought Absolute was up and running already in the old location on Saiyuan in Rawai? We had a Aussie kid named Jake, that was out here early this month, who said he just came from Absolute the past few weeks and was heading back to Thailand to do more training at Absolute once he was done in the states. Haven't heard anything about June, as I believe it's been open for a short time now.. Just a remodel is going on currently I hear, and I believe it's the same staff more of less as Lion, just dif name because of dif management/owners. But if wrong or you train there, no disrespect to your camp, if that is where you teach, train or represent.

Nah I live in Aus and train at a different gym. The muay thai looks to be up and running, but not the MMA or Grappling yet. I am purely going off the website. I live near some of their Aussie locations, but train at another gym. My coaches train with the Absolute guys and all came up to black belt together.

I am interested in going to the gym since Craig Jones is doing a week long seminar on leg locks over there in may . I also just feel like going somewhere besides PTT or Tiger and I am primarily a grappler. Looking at the location it might be a bit cruisier than what that area has become with all the gyms now.

I just want to train and be left alone to relax while I hit the beaches and some good food.

Nah I live in Aus and train at a different gym. The muay thai looks to be up and running, but not the MMA or Grappling yet. I am purely going off the website. I live near some of their Aussie locations, but train at another gym. My coaches train with the Absolute guys and all came up to black belt together.

I am interested in going to the gym since Craig Jones is doing a week long seminar on leg locks over there in may . I also just feel like going somewhere besides PTT or Tiger and I am primarily a grappler. Looking at the location it might be a bit cruisier than what that area has become with all the gyms now.

I just want to train and be left alone to relax while I hit the beaches and some good food.
Australia is a fun country! I have friends in Adelaide and Glenelg, that I have visited a few times. And the women down there.. next to the Netherlands, y'all have the best women!

I hear you about wanting to be left alone, even though I hit Phuket, I usually go to Kingka Supa because of that old school vibe, where you can truly find solitude when not in the gym, do a lot of soul searching and finding yourself if you are looking for peace of mind. The food is the most western in the area too, but a few traditional Thai restaurants are around that are cheap and very good! But I've been going to Thailand since the 90s, so the ambiance is more just a state of mind while out there for me, the tourist stuff doesn't interest me, so I usually ride a buddies Harley if he's around, or I rent a scooter and just end up wherever.

Australia is a fun country! I have friends in Adelaide and Glenelg, that I have visited a few times. And the women down there.. next to the Netherlands, y'all have the best women!

I hear you about wanting to be left alone, even though I hit Phuket, I usually go to Kingka Supa because of that old school vibe, where you can truly find solitude when not in the gym, do a lot of soul searching and finding yourself if you are looking for peace of mind. The food is the most western in the area too, but a few traditional Thai restaurants are around that are cheap and very good! But I've been going to Thailand since the 90s, so the ambiance is more just a state of mind while out there for me, the tourist stuff doesn't interest me, so I usually ride a buddies Harley if he's around, or I rent a scooter and just end up wherever.

I went to tiger muay thai nearly 10 years ago now and they were one of 2 gyms at the time. I was planning a trip recently and google mapped for accommodation, I changed my mind and went to Bali MMA in Canggu,Bali. There were still lots of people around but I just trained 2x a day and rotated through a few places within walking distance to eat. My accomadtion had a pool and I only left the gym area 2x to visit my sister who was also there.

I believe Kingka is nearby to the new Absolute location ? How much chance do I have of getting some reasonable priced accommodation near a beach I can surf or kitesurf on ? To be honest I would be happy with a quick swim daily. I would like to be walking distance to training and food, but I will ride a scooter if I have to. I would love a little single room apartment overlooking the beach

hello in reality if I understand Thailand is not great to perfect the mma with the ground combat, takedown cage clinch .....
you advise me another country I practice for two years I am amateur I want to become pro

otherwise I retain either the tiger or phuket top team or team quest Chiang mai.
and kombat group pattaya

for an amateur level practitioner who wants to become a pro.
which one is best for progressing enormously

Back