Media MMA superstar to represent UFC in reality competition show

Women's featherweight contender Megan Anderson will represent the sport of MMA in the Swedish reality show Heroes & Superstar. Her next fight is against Cat Zingano on UFC 232.
f0b5ceae1a15058af8e0ce5030a62046.png

Source: https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/video-megan-anderson-stars-in-new-reality-competition-show/
30038a2fe963395b34d6a17991e3eada.png

Let's clarify something - she's not a MMA superstar. She's an MMA fighter.

Oh, heres the first episode...

its a pile of bollocks

and its really just a long advert for a new mobile game

cliffs:
3 teams run downhill as fast as they can
the fastest two get to play a new mobile game against each other

Last edited:
This has to be the most liberal use in history of the phrase "Superstar"

UFC Record 0-1
CM Punk is also a superstar, UFC record 0-2. Keep hating Dim.
Let's clarify something - she's not a MMA superstar. She's an MMA fighter.
Former Invicta champion, UFC fighter, army officer, youtuber, TV star, model, influencer. She's a rising superstar.

Former Invicta champion, UFC fighter, army officer, youtuber, TV star, model, influencer. She's a rising superstar.

I said she's not a star. That's not a crime. Someday, maybe. Today, not so much. There's no such thing as a rising superstar. Either you is, you 'aint, or you're on your way. I suppose she might be on her way. Someday. That's not an insult. It's a fact.
  • She pulled out of the Cyborg fight.
  • She lost a decision to Holm.
  • Her division is super shallow or she wouldn't be ranked in the UFC at all.
Now on the upside:
  • Does she have major potential? Yes.
  • Does she finish fights where others fall to point fighting? Yes.
  • Do I have a thing for tall women who workout? Yes.
Also, influencer of what? There's the guy who invented the term MMA. There's the guy who hosted the first UFC. There's the two women became the first to headline a major PPV. Or the other who became the first undefeated female fighter. Or the one that broke the women and men PPV records.

I like Megan. I like a lot of Invicta fighters. But she has a long road ahead of her. I don't see her ever beating Cyborg. And if God forbid, Julia Budd (ya know, the one who beat Germaine de Randamie) ever came to the UFC...well, it's wrap.

Congrats on a successful thread title troll TS, you got quite a few bites on that one.

giphy.gif

And if God forbid, Julia Budd (ya know, the one who beat Germaine de Randamie) ever came to the UFC...well, it's wrap.
I have my suspicious that Julia Budd does not want to be part of the USADA program, but maybe i'm wrong and she's just a physical freak. Who knows.

She's weird looking, would hit. Not sure why.

I said she's not a star. That's not a crime. Someday, maybe. Today, not so much. There's no such thing as a rising superstar. Either you is, you 'aint, or you're on your way. I suppose she might be on her way. Someday. That's not an insult. It's a fact.
  • She pulled out of the Cyborg fight.
  • She lost a decision to Holm.
  • Her division is super shallow or she wouldn't be ranked in the UFC at all.
Now on the upside:
  • Does she have major potential? Yes.
  • Does she finish fights where others fall to point fighting? Yes.
  • Do I have a thing for tall women who workout? Yes.
Also, influencer of what? There's the guy who invented the term MMA. There's the guy who hosted the first UFC. There's the two women became the first to headline a major PPV. Or the other who became the first undefeated female fighter. Or the one that broke the women and men PPV records.

I like Megan. I like a lot of Invicta fighters. But she has a long road ahead of her. I don't see her ever beating Cyborg. And if God forbid, Julia Budd (ya know, the one who beat Germaine de Randamie) ever came to the UFC...well, it's wrap.

Lets make it even easier..
Go to https://m.ufc.com/rankings
She is not even ranked on UFC ranking...
If you are a UFC (super) star you should at least be in their ranking.

I have my suspicious that Julia Budd does not want to be part of the USADA program, but maybe i'm wrong and she's just a physical freak. Who knows.
So one minute I'm a hater and then I drop fact after fact, including naming someone that could dump her soul over the side of the Earth, and your response is "USADA".

Ok man. Ok. Nice troll. You got 15 min of my life I can't get back.

giphy.gif

Punk was a superstar via wrestling

She's not a superstar, she's not even a star

I want to see her stop hitting pads and grapple.

Wasn't aware she was fighting Zigano next. They sure are throwing her to the wolves instead of building her up as an exciting up and comer. She has the look to be marketable but they wanna try to kill her instead.

Back