MMA school in South FL (Palm Beach County)

Miggy

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am trying locate an MMA-style gym or school close to where I live, but am having a difficult time finding them in the yellow pages.. I actually found a school in Broward County (South of me), but that's a little too far of a drive. (TeamWolfPack is the school I think, Roger Kraull or something)

Anyone know if any schools / centers for MMA-style training in Palm Beach County, Florida?

Much appreciated.

where exactly in palm beach county are you ??

check out American Top Team

I am in mid-Palm Beach County. BUT... (am such a moron) with a little research I found that ATT's HQ is freakin' in Coconut Creek! 30 minutes away roughly!

I went there today to check the gym out, real nice. A little pricey obviously compared to what'd you pay at a TMA-McDojo, but... damn, this is ATT HQ. :) 30 minutes away. Not that I want to be a pro-MMA (I'm 31, work full time, family, etc..) but what a great opportunity for some sweet training. If I can swing the $$$, definately going to go there..... (hope they don't move, hehe!)

Now I just have to pick a discipline or two; thinking BJJ and MT....

Thanks for ATT tip. :)

Miggy said:
I am in mid-Palm Beach County. BUT... (am such a moron) with a little research I found that ATT's HQ is freakin' in Coconut Creek! 30 minutes away roughly!

I went there today to check the gym out, real nice. A little pricey obviously compared to what'd you pay at a TMA-McDojo, but... damn, this is ATT HQ. :) 30 minutes away. Not that I want to be a pro-MMA (I'm 31, work full time, family, etc..) but what a great opportunity for some sweet training. If I can swing the $$$, definately going to go there..... (hope they don't move, hehe!)

Now I just have to pick a discipline or two; thinking BJJ and MT....

Thanks for ATT tip. :)

Right on man, glad to see you getting into it, I am in the same boat of being 31 and trying out new stuff. Glad to see you are willing to try out something new!

I can't wait, I'll let you know how my 31 year old body holds up to MMA-training, likely with a bunch of fit 20-somethings completely tossing me around like a rag-doll.

ATT has a school in West Palm. Also, the Armory is in Jupiter (www.amma.tv). Take a look at both. I'm not sure where in PBC you are but both are great. I used to go to the Armory until I went up for school and I liked it a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back