MMA Riddle/Trivia: "iawbaijdwi" Can you solve it?

“ynfgj”
1z6um0.jpg

"IWLGRBFM"

This one is hard.

Bonus: "TTTILTEMAWOCDATVOTO"

Someone gets that, I'll buy a Reebok kit or commit suicide whichever is least worse.

"IWLGRBFM"

This one is hard.

Bonus: "TTTILTEMAWOCDATVOTO"

Someone gets that, I'll buy a Reebok kit or commit suicide whichever is least worse.
Shit. I hope they still got the Giblert in stock.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-1.01.21-PM.png

But if not, maybe they still got an Anderson Aldo shirt laying around. My boy @Dozer . has a birthday coming up

anderson-aldo-shirt.png

On second thought, he probably already has one.

Actually on third thought...that has got to be him wearing it in the picture above... :D

Shit. I hope they still got the Giblert in stock.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-1.01.21-PM.png

But if not, maybe they still got an Anderson Aldo shirt laying around. My boy @Dozer . has a birthday coming up

anderson-aldo-shirt.png

On second thought, he probably already has one.

Actually on third thought...that has got to be him wearing it in the picture above... :D

They probably just send those to 3rd world countries... kind of like the Super Bowl Champ t-shirts they printed up for the team that eventually lost.

Some poor kid in Central America probably thinks the Bills won 4 straight SBs from '90-'93

i got it.

"you have too much time on your hands and should try to do something useful with your life" - love, mom

They probably just send those to 3rd world countries... kind of like the Super Bowl Champ t-shirts they printed up for the team that eventually lost.

Some poor kid in Central America probably thinks the Bills won 4 straight SBs from '90-'93
Hey man! Don't call me poor! It's not my fault where I was born! This is still my favorite t-shirt, damnit!

1618060_1.jpg

Back