MMA Pros Pick - Stipe Miocic vs. Francis NGannou (UFC 220 - Boston)

Ya, cause it’s so crazy they would pick a proven champ over a one trick pony.

Another Fedor fangirl shook that Stipes about to break the HW title defense record.
How does ufc hw title defense record has anything to do with Fedor?

smells like b.s. to me.
i feel like the guy who made the video purposely put in 99% pro stipe. may be he is about to put lots $$$ on francis or someone paid him to do it

All kinds of pros picked Nate in the re-match.

It has nothing to do with betting. Pros make their picks just like we do. And they are wrong as many times as we are.

Stipe should win. He’s better everywhere. But, one little mistake especially in HW, and it’s game over.

UFC 217 Rose was a heavy dog that won. GSP was a favourite that won. I bet most of the pros picked Joanna to win. I certainly did.

I rewatched the Stipe/Overeem fight. Reem stunned him about 3 times. If Ngannou can connect with one of his bombs he can absolutely lay him out. I wonder what his approach will be. He stands and bangs in most of his fights, regardless of who his opponent is.

One thing a lot of supposed analyst aren't talking about is the fact Stipe suffered a severe leg injury his last fight. If Francis and his camp know what they are doing they'll instruct Francis to attack that leg early and shut down his movement. Maybe hurting him enough for him to panic and look for a quick finish, leaving him open to a counter. Can't believe so many long time fans are forgetting about this, Francis is capable of landing brutal low kicks and if he does he'll deal massive damage. Also Francis has more variety in his finishes, if Stipe has him against the fence he better watch out for a Kimura. I predict a 2nd round ko from Francis the Uncrowned King NGANNOU!!!

Some of you guys talk like Ngannou has only power. Like he was throwing some Haymakers ala Big country.

Dude has some legit boxing. Stop with that power only nonsense.

It’s heavyweight, both guys have big power and a KO either way wouldn’t surprise me too much. Having said that, Stipe is super well rounded and tough to pick against. I feel like there’s a lot of optimism about Ngannou’s unknowns and it seems far more likely that those unknowns are weaknesses rather than strengths. If he does have great cardio and superb grappling then we would have evidence by now one would think. When’s the last time we saw an adrenaline fueled KO
Like the Reem KO from a guy with strong cardio? I think guys who have strong cardio tend to pace themselves more than what Ngannou has shown. If Stipe makes it to round 2 he’s 80% home to a victory IMO. Yes that stat came str8 outta my arse.

Pros never go with the "hype", they like to think of themselves as above falling for it, it's also a little bit of jealousy.

Funny to hear Blyades talk about hype when that hype whooped his ass.

Stopped by a cut =/= 'whooped his ass'.

Hold on

By 'fuck
You cucks'

I meant 85% of sherdog

I'm firmly on team Stipe
My bad.. thought you were speaking on the fighters. Gotta check my comprehension skills a bit..

this is one of those fights that are so easy to predict. There is a clear level an strength and athleticism between this guys. Also one guy seem to have much more power. I seen only one of them get constantly get caught early in fights. i honestly think Francis will lay him out in their first exchange. Experience is very overrated when dealing with great athletes

My bad.. thought you were speaking on the fighters. Gotta check my comprehension skills a bit..

Nah my bad, my typing gets worse the faster I try to insult Ngannou fans

yeah miocic is putting past their prime guys to sleep. it's definitely not the same thing
He’s fighting champions and number one contenders, so the best HW right now. Who do you want him to fight?

He’s fighting champions and number one contenders, so the best HW right now. Who do you want him to fight?
yes, he's beating up what's available, just saying that it's not the same thing that fedor did. it's not his fault, but it is what it is

yes, he's beating up what's available, just saying that it's not the same thing that fedor did. it's not his fault, but it is what it is
He beat Werdum for the title while Werdum was on top of his game, put him to sleep in a minute... a lesser version of Werdum put Fedor to sleep in a minute.

And let’s not get into Fábio Maldonado.

Back