MMA Pros Pick - Robert Whittaker vs. Yoel Romero II (UFC 225)

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
And what´s your pick this time, sherbros?

I´m going with Romero by KO.

Whittaker knocks him out.

Whittaker already proved he's better than the 41-year-old.

I think this fight will look the same.

You don't escape final destination twice. Romero by KO

I thought openers would be like -135 / +115. Vegas opened Whitaker 2-1 where it's pretty much stayed.... leaning towards Robert just based on that in what will probably be another close one.

Im suprised so many fighters are saying the first fight was "too close to call"

That just goes to show you that fighters themselfes don't even know what they are talking about too

Very few fighters are skill based technicians who actually understand the game on a VERY significant deep level

Whittaker dominated all the striking exchanges and stuffed most of Romero's takedowns.

Whittaker on one leg decisively beat Romero

I have have been listening to these pros picks, and I have noticed Israel Adesonya is someone who actually knows his shit and knows what he's talking about

I always find myself agreeing with him

I also agree with his assessment of Darren Till vs Wonderboy. He basically said everything I have been saying. He's one of the only pros who is picking Darren Till

And it's strange that he's one of only 2 pros picking Whittaker despite the fact Whittaker already beat Romero with one leg

Isreal Adesonya is always praising the next level skill of Conor too. Its because he knows what hes talking about; )

I'm actually starting to like Isreal now

It almost pisses me off how many are picking against Whittaker and selling Whittaker insanely short

People are giving Whittaker zero respect when he already beat Romero

People are fawning over Romero instead

I hope Whittaker viciously knocks Romero out in the first round to shut these people, and then we can finally move on from Whittaker vs Romero once and for all.

On to Whittaker vs Gastelum

We know that Whitaker had a knee injury, more specifically, a meniscus tear.

Most people don't know that Romero too fought with a foot injury that night, hence both probably were unable to physically perform at 100%.

That just goes to show you that fighters themselfes don't even know what they are talking about too

Very few fighters are skill based technicians who actually understand the game on a VERY significant deep level

Whittaker dominated all the striking exchanges and stuffed most of Romero's takedowns.

I have have been listening to these pros picks, and I have noticed Israel Adesonya is someone who actually knows his shit and knows what he's talking about

I also agree with his assessment of Darren Till vs Wonderboy. He basically said everything I have been saying. He's one of the only pros who is picking Darren Till

And it's strange that he's one of only 2 pros picking Whittaker despite the fact Whittaker already beat Romero with one leg

Isreal Adesonya is always praising the next level skill of Conor too. Its because he knows what hes talking about; )

It almost pisses me off how many are picking against Whittaker and selling Whittaker insanely short

I hope Whittaker viciously knocks Romero out in the first round to shut these people, and then we can finally move on from Whittaker vs Romero once and for all.

Fuck yeah my dude! Bobby Knucks whipped Yoel in the first fight and I suspect hellh do the same again, if not worse, this time.

Fuck yeah my dude! Bobby Knucks whipped Yoel in the first fight and I suspect hellh do the same again, if not worse, this time.

What Kevin Lee said was especially retarded

"Romero can make adjustments while Whittaker can only fight the same way he fought before"

It's like
facepalm.jpg

As if it wasn't Whittaker who already showed he had superior fight IQ and skill to Romero, when he still found a way to shut Romero down with one leg.

It's the smarter more skilled fighter who makes the adjustments.

That fight showed thats Whittaker

Logic dictates that Whittaker is the one who can make the adjustments and perform better/has a far greater chance of winning even more dominantly

Hes younger, smarter, more skilled, more room for improvement etc

I don't even want to say it, but a lot of these fighters seem to be making their picks based around everything else but the actual fighting

Notice how they all pick Romero because "omg so explosive/freak"

Instead of actually talking about skill or tactics

Like I said, this just goes to show that most fighters don't know that much more then the average fan. Remember, all the so called pros picked against Conor in every single one of his fights.

Most fighters are just brawlers

I guess that explains why a master like Conor McGregor isnt appreciated more for his incredible fight intelligence and 100% skill based style

I really hope Whittaker just steamrolls Romero in horrific fashion and puts an end to all this bs

Goju-ryu Karate master Whittaker wins again. No for gay Jesus.

Whittaker came out of nowhere and fighters just cant accept he is middleweight king. Mousasi said Whittaker was second easiest fight at middlewight in a previous interview. What a clown

Is there a website that keeps track or a tally of how often fighters or correct or incorrect in their picks?

That would be interesting to see.

*Whittaker still finds a way to easily beat Romero on one leg

"Whittaker can only fight the same way he fought before. Only the 40 year old Romero who already lost can make improvements/adjustments"

Just L.....O......L

What Kevin Lee said was especially retarded

"Romero can make adjustments while Whittaker can only fight the same way he fought before"

It's like
facepalm.jpg

As if it wasn't Whittaker who already showed he had superior fight IQ and skill to Romero, when he still found a way to shut Romero down with one leg.

It's the smarter more skilled fighter who makes the adjustments.

That fight showed thats Whittaker

Logic dictates that Whittaker is the one who can make the adjustments and perform better/has a far greater chance of winning even more dominantly

Hes younger, smarter, more skilled, more room for improvement etc

I don't even want to say it, but a lot of these fighters seem to be making their picks based around everything else but the actual fighting

Notice how they all pick Romero because "omg so explosive/freak"

Instead of actually talking about skill or tactics

Like I said, this just goes to show that most fighters don't know that much more then the average fan. Remember, all the so called pros picked against Conor in every single one of his fights.

Most fighters are just brawlers

I guess that explains why a master like Conor McGregor isnt appreciated more for his incredible fight intelligence and 100% skill based style

I really hope Whittaker just steamrolls Romero in horrific fashion and puts an end to all this bs

I wish there was some way they could both lose......so their stupid hype trains would derail.

Neither could beat Knabib.

As dangerous as Romero is, I'm confident Whittaker will beat him again, this time by finish.

As dangerous as Romero is, I'm confident Whittaker will beat him again, this time by finish.

Low IQ brawlers with a big punch are always dangerous

It doesn't really mean anything

Being faster or stronger doesnt mean anything

Skills pay the bills. Intelligence wins fights

Last edited:
Romero KO's him
And becomes officially a legend(he already is)

Back