Media MMA Middle east King Jon Jones gives his thoughts on Francis Ngannou’s vs. Anthony Joshua

WokeWarrior

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score

Holy crap Mike tyson is there too.
Lastly im honestly surprised that Jon Jones is able to restrain himself from
breaking his foot up in Chael Sonnen pie hole.

Im just saying any man talks about me butt naked in the shower
just off principle alone we gotta do the man dance.

it just shows you how loving & forgiving our lord and savior king Jon jones
is ! To grace his presence with a nasal voiced lowly peasant who has never won
a title and get this, not only talks with him but allows him
to live. we truly are not worthy

<2>Praise Allah

Last edited:
its sad to see fighters like jon jones have to pretend like they have Options.
and the fact despite never losing you dont have freedom like other prize fighters do.
This wouldnt even be a problem if DANA PAID THESE GUYS SMH.
Nobody cares about Tom aspinall or Stipe if we are being really honest. and we all know that.

but seriously screw Dana. when i think about it Dana single handidly botched the
Anderson silva vs Gsp Fight, anderson vs Roy jones bout,
Fedor vs Brock , Henry vs Volk, Cyborg vs Ronda, Khabib vs GSP,
Cyborg vs Amanda 2 , Francis vs Jon Jones , Jake paul vs strickland , and so many more.
And remember alot of those good fan fights we did get

alot of Those fighters were not properly compensated.
so Give it up to the PFL They do a way better job with giving fighters control. the fact the PFL
allow Jon jones to talk is a major step in the right direction.

Last edited:
Jones is looking like he’s been eating real good 👍

If Chael said "UFC157" Jones would hide again, showing his same cowardice.

Hasn't Chael talked shit about Jones for years on his podcast every chance he gets?

That's gotta be awkward.

How was that card anyways? I had to go out with the famz...

Waa it good?

Hasn't Chael talked shit about Jones for years on his podcast every chance he gets?

That's gotta be awkward.
Everyone knows he's is full of s***. He probably calls bones afterwards and says 'you like that promo I cut?' like a wannabe wrestler

What can Jones say? It will always be remembered that he sat out of the sport for 3 years to duck Francis at HW , then Francis moved on to bigger and better things to fight 2 of the top 3 HW boxers of this generation and is a far bigger star at this point than Jon will ever be, with his own movie bio incoming.
Jon can just hold his hands up and give props.

Saint Jones humbly and respectfully ingratiating himself into the Arab culture. Jon singlehandedly garnered more good will with our Arab brothers in a single night than years of disingenuous political back scratching. Godhead Jones is the key to western culture peacefully assimilating into the entire middle east. I suspect Iran relations to take a turn for the better. UN inspectors will be back in their facilities any day, with a likely complete dissolution of their nuclear program. The Houthi rebels are laying down their arms as we speak. Sons of Palestine and Israerl are embracing eachother in the streets of Gaza. Saint Jones bless. @Davidjacksonjones how we doin?

Saint Jones humbly and respectfully ingratiating himself into the Arab culture. Jon singlehandedly garnered more good will with our Arab brothers in a single night than years of disingenuous political back scratching. Godhead Jones is the key to western culture peacefully assimilating into the entire middle east. I suspect Iran relations to take a turn for the better. UN inspectors will be back in their facilities any day, with a likely complete dissolution of their nuclear program. The Houthi rebels are laying down their arms as we speak. Sons of Palestine and Israerl are embracing eachother in the streets of Gaza. Saint Jones bless. @Davidjacksonjones how we doin?

Thank you for spreading the Gospel of Saint Jones. You are very correct. I know that Jones' holy presence will encourage everyone to stop all the wars going on in the Middle East. Saint Jones can place his hand on a serial killer's heart, and turn him into a loving priest
1708870958189.png

jones literally fought 3 generations of monsters
yes the best this world can offer

if aliens invade us you haters would call jon jones to defend you
But not before we called the biggest arms in West Linn.

its sad to see fighters like jon jones have to pretend like they have Options.
and the fact despite never losing you dont have freedom like other prize fighters do.
This wouldnt even be a problem if DANA PAID THESE GUYS SMH.
Nobody cares about Tom aspinall or Stipe if we are being really honest. and we all know that.

but seriously screw Dana. when i think about it Dana single handidly botched the
Anderson silva vs Gsp Fight, anderson vs Roy jones bout,
Fedor vs Brock , Henry vs Volk, Cyborg vs Ronda, Khabib vs GSP,
Cyborg vs Amanda 2 , Francis vs Jon Jones , Jake paul vs strickland , and so many more.
And remember alot of those good fan fights we did get

alot of Those fighters were not properly compensated.
so Give it up to the PFL They do a way better job with giving fighters control. the fact the PFL
allow Jon jones to talk is a major step in the right direction.

The wife beating cunt did not 'single-handedly' ruin anything because he has never been the guy that actually runs the UFC.

His ego may have got in the way a few times but ultimately he is just the overseer on the plantation, not the master.

The Vegas mob and now a Hollywood talent agent decide what peanuts these guys get thrown.

jones literally fought 3 generations of monsters
yes the best this world can offer

if aliens invade us you haters would call jon jones to defend you
JBJ is the indisputable MMA GOAT. Francis isn't even in the conversation.

Back