"MMA legend Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira oversaw the media day as Brazil’s Athlete Relations Ambassador.

this is way better than seeing fucking sean shelby in these staredowns. put fighters in every staredown now!

Is this the first gay vs gay main event since GSP vs Shields?

Probably got a BJ after the gig.

Dude's living the life.

War Big Nog. Big nig forever

giphy.gif

Damn! Those are some of my favorite moments ever too! Around 2008. When I used to actually buy the pay per views.

I already knew the result of Misaki/Sexy before i saw it, so I didn't get to watch it live. Had results spoiled but downloaded it the next day, although I do now have that Yarenokka DVD. Fucking awesome event.

Watching Nog choke Sylvia live and Wand running through Jardine both had me jumping up and screaming. Good times :)

Hell yeah man! Lost my damn mind for each one of those, there are few things in the entire sports world more exciting and awesome than THAT feeling.

My absolutely loathing for Akiyama, plus Misaki being a big underdog who was, in my eyes along with those of a sizeable chunk of the Japanese MMA audience, fighting to avenge Sakuraba and the spirit of respectful competition, plus Akiyama damn near finishing Misaki, plus the ferocious nature of the KO.... forget about it, I totally lost my shit lol

Noticed this too. Hope to see more of the legends and veterans get into these gigs. War Nog.

That's one of the few things the UFC has done well in the last couple years, which is weird to say. They've staffed UFC fighters with more gigs within the company.

But let Matt and Chuck go. The 2 who the UFC basically was built off of (save for Forrest vs Bonnar)

But let Matt and Chuck go. The 2 who the UFC basically was built off of (save for Forrest vs Bonnar)
yea they could at least have had them do shit like this. liddell would be awesome in this role. bellator may do some shit like this too

yea they could at least have had them do shit like this. liddell would be awesome in this role. bellator may do some shit like this too

Pretty sure they’d rather have him fight lol

Noticed this too. Hope to see more of the legends and veterans get into these gigs. War Nog.

That's one of the few things the UFC has done well in the last couple years, which is weird to say. They've staffed UFC fighters with more gigs within the company.

That's the way it should be. Other major sports organizations, such as the NBA, put their legends to the production team. It helps to keep fans around as well as help the former competitors with a steady source of income. Everyone wins.

Back