MMA journalism needs reformation, no more beta male crybabies

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Sherdog's opinion pieces have been written by a bunch of beta crybabies(Eric Stinton is the worst) spouting off about how mma is misogynistic and how people are bad morally because Brock Lesnar is still someone people want to see fight.

Their latest article was saying that Brendan Schuab is a raging misogynist because he used the term eskimo brothers. If Rousey was given preferential treatment due to sexual favors that is something fighters deserve to know because that is not why Schuab use that term, its a terrible thing he did. WTF?

Betas are better at things that don’t require athleticism

LMFAO @ anybody reading Sherdog.com articles/opinion pieces.

I only care what the people, sherdoggers, actual fans fans think....

But you're right on the beta male crybaby UFC Shill cucks posting as sherdoggers....Rustles me.

TS is just looking for a lil safe space. Good for him/her/they, all empowered and shit.

I didn't agree with the article. I can't agree with Schaub being misogynistic if Ronda really had relations with DW. Even if she didn't it doesn't make him a misogynist just a asshole.

I'm sick of people getting labeled because people don't agree with them. I don't agree with that person so I'm going to call him misogynistic, transphobic, bigoted, etc instead of coming up with a logical argument to shut that person's BS down.

When Schaub says all women belong in the kitchen or the best job for a women is being a housewife then we can revisit the situation.

The main problem with MMA journalism (and really journalism all together) is that almost everyone involved is liberal.

We need more diversity.

After reading a few sherdog opinion pieces i came to the same conclusion as TS and have never read one since.

I suspect the writers are just trying to attract the attention of larger journalism/mainstream media outlets by expressing the most cucked beta liberal opinions as possible (a requirement to have a successful career in western media).

Whether they believe it or not is another discussion I suppose. I like coming here to see the news/updates and to hear the views of the real MMA fans, the fellow sherdoggers.

Sherdog's opinion pieces have been written by a bunch of beta crybabies(Eric Stinton is the worst) spouting off about how mma is misogynistic and how people are bad morally because Brock Lesnar is still someone people want to see fight.

Their latest article was saying that Brendan Suab chis a raging misogynist because he used the term eskimo brothers. If Rousey was given preferential treatment due to sexual favors that is something fighters deserve to know because that is not why Schuab use that term, its a terrible thing he did. WTF?

He is. It's not for him to air out her sexual history true or not. It's a dick move.

Back