MMA is so boring without Conor.

MMA hasn't skipped a beat. If anything its way more enjoyable without Conor fans. Hopefully he gets ko'd by Floyd and retires.

Wether you like it or not, it's true. Conor brought levels of excitement and entertainment to this sport that we didn't know were possible.

I got into MMA way before McGregor became a thing but the landscape was extremely different at the time, you had all these unbeatable stars like GSP, Anderson and Jones.

These days it's all about McGregor.

Sure, I love watching DJ, DC, Kalabib, Ferguson, Aldo, Holloway and so forth. There are a lot of insane talented fighters in the UFC but not one of them is as entertaining or as magnetic as the stars of yesterday.

When Conor steps away from MMA you can feel his absence. We all start waiting for the real news, the only news that matter, the announcement of his next fight.

Cliffs: I miss Conor and I'm tired of watered down cards.
BISPING is doing his best to entertain while connor is gone

It really does feel like the UFC is losing steam. I never hear anyone at work talk about it anymore and i live in vegas

It's not. It's better without him, tbh. GSP can go away forever if he wants as well.

ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

giphy.gif

DisguisedAffectionateDungbeetle.gif

rELv7iU.gif

Lol how is it better without him,because you have main events like Holm vs de randamie or Woodley vs thompson ?

Wether you like it or not, it's true. Conor brought levels of excitement and entertainment to this sport that we didn't know were possible.

I got into MMA way before McGregor became a thing but the landscape was extremely different at the time, you had all these unbeatable stars like GSP, Anderson and Jones.

These days it's all about McGregor.

Sure, I love watching DJ, DC, Kalabib, Ferguson, Aldo, Holloway and so forth. There are a lot of insane talented fighters in the UFC but not one of them is as entertaining or as magnetic as the stars of yesterday.

When Conor steps away from MMA you can feel his absence. We all start waiting for the real news, the only news that matter, the announcement of his next fight.

Cliffs: I miss Conor and I'm tired of watered down cards.

Why? His fights do not last that long.

Anyone saying its better without him is lying to themselves.

Wanderlei, Minotauro, Fedor, Crocop, Shogun, Sakuraba, Gomi, and Rampage all brought the same level of excitement that McGregor brings, or even more.

Also, look how many crazy exciting fighters Pride had. How times have changed.

Wanderlei, Minotauro, Fedor, Crocop, Shogun, Sakuraba, Gomi, and Rampage all brought the same level of excitement that McGregor brings, or even more.

Also, look how many crazy exciting fighters Pride had. How times have changed.
I agree regarding Wanderlei. I didn't watch Pride at the time but I have watched plenty of his fights recently and his entrance was fucking epic, that song...

His fight against Mark Hunt was insane.

Is boring because you only care for irish jabroni and not the rest of the card/fighters???

then you shouldn't call yourself a mma fan if you look for a single fighter, dear casual fan TS.

Conor would be great if he'd fight and not do all of the nonsense before and after. That's one of the reasons I like Mighty Mouse. He just goes in, gets the job done, collects his check, and goes home.

The UFC misses Jon Jones more than it does Conor McGregor.

Why? His fights do not last that long.

Conors fights are more then just the fights,a great fighter and fight has you interested in everything including the media and press conferences,i think the last press conference outside of conor that was captivating for me was Anderson chael 2 on the conference call.

I love watching MMA but after the circus and madness that is Conor McGregor, everything else pales in comparison.
So you're a drama queen??? I couldn't care less about the side shows and trash talk. I enjoy watching Conor fight because of his fighting style, not because of his trash talk.

MMA hasn't skipped a beat. If anything its way more enjoyable without Conor fans. Hopefully he gets ko'd by Floyd and retires.

Its weird i think mcgregor is a cancer who has single handedly ruined the ufc by becoming bigger than belts, weightclasses or the organisation itself. this wouldnt be so bad if everyone else wasnt trying to be him, remember he started all this money fight nonsense that is currently killing all credibility the ufc spent years building and turning it in to WWE.

Wiith that said he got to that position by being exciting inside and outside the cage...if you say you dont like to watch him fight you are just trying too hard to be cool, he never has a boring fight, how can you not be a fan of his performances in ring?

I personnaly think we have seen the last of him, his belt(s) are merely leverage to fight floyd and after that why come back for a chump change pay day? As much as i'm a fan i recognise the ufc are better without him and we can get back to belts being relevant and champs defending them.

Ah, because every MMA fan is supposed to sign up to the Sherdog.com forums the day they discover the sport.

No, but you can usually tell who's been watching a while and who hasn't. For instance some people get banned and decide to adopt the fake persona of a fake persona's fake persona.

Conor would be great if he'd fight and not do all of the nonsense before and after. That's one of the reasons I like Mighty Mouse. He just goes in, gets the job done, collects his check, and goes home.
I really respect that but that's also the reason MM's checks are so insanely small when compared to Conor's.

Conner has the same personality as another has been named Ronda Roussey. I hope he stays on vacation tbh.

Back